Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 15 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#784056 - 09/08/12 03:49 PM Re: found em... ***** [Re: ParaLeaks]
redhook
Unregistered

im glad you guys are getting a laugh...

i spent 4+ hours in the ER with my girlfriend last night, and had sh!t i had to do today but now cant, im not very laughy if you cant tell...

carry on...

#784058 - 09/08/12 03:53 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
The ER?

Do tell.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#784059 - 09/08/12 04:11 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: redhook
im glad you guys are getting a laugh...

i spent 4+ hours in the ER with my girlfriend last night, and had sh!t i had to do today but now cant, im not very laughy if you cant tell...

carry on...

When was the LAST time you DID feel "laughy?"

The show plays on.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#784063 - 09/08/12 04:49 PM Re: found em... [Re: JTD]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

I think its spelled laffy. Prompt care offers shorter wait times fyi

#784064 - 09/08/12 04:50 PM Re: found em... [Re: Dan S.]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
The ER?

Do tell.

Add the girlfriend to the list of knowing Redhook victims.

A dog,a cat,a possum,a brother's wife's dad,and now a girlfriend.

Dudes a curse.

#784077 - 09/08/12 06:58 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

to those that think its funny, you can kiss my fvckin a$$..

we just had to go BACK to the ER, my girlfriend has periapical cellulitis, and is in ALOT of pain... her face is comletely swollen up, and since we dont have insurance, basically jack sh!t was done about it... all they did was give her some pennecillin and told her to come back in 4 days if its not any better... i didnt sleep at all last night because she was crying in pain... its NOT funny, and i dont appreciate the stupid fvckin comments, i wouldnt say anything funny about your situations if you were dealing with this crap... i guess that makes me more of a man than you tho, and im OK with that... jerks...

#784089 - 09/08/12 07:57 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
If my girlfriend had periapical cellulitis I'd stick my finger in cider....

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#784102 - 09/08/12 08:49 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

her face is comletely swollen up, and since we dont have insurance, basically jack sh!t was done about it...

first off I feel sorry for the GF is this story IS true(but about as true as you fishing eggs), and I hope she gets better soon..given that 90% of cellulitis cases are cured with the top 5 common antibiotics, as long as your crack smoking ass doesn't keep touching her.. I would imagine she has a good shot, and god speed to her, she is gonna need all the help she can to keep on living with your dumb hillbilly flossing ass....unless she smartens up and goes the way of the cat...

secondly, since your GF is who she is, WHERE is this family of hers to help out financially?? Given the WIKI page you sent me and the research on my own there should be plenty of money in the family for an emergency such as this...have they cut her off because she dates you? what gives?

sounds like you need to stop posting your usual dumbfuk stuff and go out to find some solace fishing...heard on another board that EGGHEADWARRIOR and OFFDAHOOK are looking for someone to fish with...maybe you could boat ho with them on their plywood raft? you could "Huck Finn" it on the Puyallup and teach them how to freedrift eggs...

or you could just sit back and stfu, quit being such a fukin MOOK and crawl back under your rock till its time for you to come out to snag steelhead..but then again my normal TV has been quite boring lately and I like these previews for the next installment of MAN vs. SELF...so...carry on.

and BTW the correct way to type "tho" is "though"...just to keep the grammar gods happy..You'd figure that if you can spell out her "sickness" that you could at least spell that one correct.. but then again I'm not rushing around to spout lies on three different forums, just SUCH a busy man aren't we?

#784104 - 09/08/12 08:57 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

so..apparently its the swelling has gotten worse since I was over last time??

[img:center][/img]

#784109 - 09/08/12 09:03 PM Re: found em... [Re: On The Swing]
redhook
Unregistered

first off, is ZERO of any of your business, the only reason i post sh!t like this is because some of you fvckin morons seem to know so much about me, i figured i would tune you in to the REAL SH!T that happens, not your bullsh!t assumptions... if your just going to talk sh!t about it, after being so nosey, i wont post it anymore, and you can go back to your boring a$$ lives...

secondly, when you go to the hospital, and they ask you if you have insurance or not, they BILL YOU LATER, which all of it we PAY FOR IN CASH in the end... so again, your full of sh!t...

third FVCK ODH, i dont associate with bobber flossers and snaggers of like likes of him, and likely you from what IVE heard... theres a few people around these boards that KNOW me personally, and have FISHED WITH ME personally, go ask them what they have to say about me... genius... and im not talking hack wannabes that go out and buy 600 dollar waders and run 80 dollar rods, thats like putting a Nightforce on a Marlin .22, or putting 20k dollar rims on a 1989 Civic, it makes ZERO sense, and you just look like a tard...

4th, i or we dont need your medical diagnosis either, considering she just got her AA in Nursing and is going for the Bach degree, then maybe further... its her choice what she wants to do... dont hate the player, hate the game, just because you have failed at it your whole life dont mean sh!t to me....

5th, and back on topic, the guy that has been seen around here with a mohawk, carrys a pistol... it has been seen by other people in other areas, and he is known to do it... guess what that means? ill tell you what it means, he better be a crackshot, because i AM, and now that i know this, i will fully protect my family in any situation that arises, and i will deal with what happens...

6th, Jake, like your the one to talk calling my GF a dude, she looks more like a woman than yours ever could, without makeup, at 6AM with bed hair and puffy eyes... good try tho...

#784116 - 09/08/12 09:15 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

okay so screw ODH, thats a given... but what about eggheadwarrior? thought you two were buddies?

and if you have sooooo many friends, including the ones here on the board..WHERE are they to back you up? please find a couple posts of such, quote them and report back to us..you could roll them during the credits of your next show...

and your point on the cash and carry thing is WHAT? you have all this money to pay for it afterwords but not enough to buy insurance in the first place, really? early harvest didn't go so well i take it...

oh, and a dig on my Okuma rod again? really? plenty of fishermen, even people better than you(!!) use these rods and enjoy them..and BTW they are 84.95 you jackass.
..and I have a marlin, it works fine too, bet it'd even out-shoot your "deadly aim"..

oh, and it's still not "tho"

Edited by On The Swing (09/08/12 09:18 PM)
Edit Reason: because it is THOUGH

#784122 - 09/08/12 09:25 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis

If you stop hitting your girlfriend, her puffy face will go away.

woot woot flog woot woot

great point there abu!

#784123 - 09/08/12 09:26 PM Re: found em... [Re: On The Swing]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
RH....you may own the record for the most number of closely-timed tragedies in a one week period......no, make that since your beginning here. It seriously has reached the point where you may find it extremely difficult to garner any more sympathy. I wish you no ill will, but

I mean

jfc

#784155 - 09/08/12 10:18 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Funny isn't it?
Chuck....you are so upset with the kid under the chair and the others piling on...........and you, here, is what? huh

#784215 - 09/08/12 11:27 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
RH doesn't have a job but thinks that you have to have expensive gear to be considered a real fisherman. What a tool. I use Okuma reels and a couple cheap shimano poles on the boat but it doesn't make me any less effective.

#784232 - 09/09/12 12:24 AM Re: found em... [Re: gvbest]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Karma can be a real bitch. Find out what you did in the past or are doing now and fix it, you can't afford much more of this.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#784244 - 09/09/12 12:43 AM Re: found em... [Re: Jerry Garcia]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Tell her to stop popping her zits and take her all of her antibiotics. Not life threatening and if she is a nurse, why would she cry all night in pain when she could just go to the ER?

Nurses generally take care of fellow nurses insurance or not. Besides, antibiotics are cheap.

Back to the show....
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#784279 - 09/09/12 11:46 AM Re: found em... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

and im not talking hack wannabes that go out and buy 600 dollar waders and run 80 dollar rods, thats like putting a Nightforce on a Marlin .22, or putting 20k dollar rims on a 1989 Civic, it makes ZERO sense, and you just look like a tard...

So its okay to pimp out a fake ass Ford Taurus though?
Where did that picture go of the cardboard hood scoop you had on yours?....that is when YOU could still drive..

Edited by On The Swing (09/09/12 12:35 PM)
Edit Reason: point taken JTD

#784289 - 09/09/12 12:25 PM Re: found em... [Re: On The Swing]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

OTS-

Your contempt is clear, but you are going to get this thread locked and the mini-series will be terminated prematurely.

Red Hook was telling us about tweakers...

#784303 - 09/09/12 01:45 PM Re: found em... [Re: JTD]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: JTD
Your contempt is clear, but you are going to get this thread locked and the mini-series will be terminated prematurely.

Won't get it locked...this thread is PRICELESS...but it might result in few people getting a nasty-gram from Bob, or have a post flood control slapped on their account.

Nothing shuts one up better than restricting them to a single post per month.....

...and no, the hourly post flood control imposed on RH will not be lifted as he can not control his postings. Once an hour is fine....with Bob.

Just in case some of you haven't figured this out yet, Bob is on his way home and will have plenty of time to deal with the crap around here. Playtime is about over for some of you.

My advice to those that really can't resist posting their contempt against RH is to just stop. In the eyes of many that I have talked too, you are no better than RH...if not worse.

Let RH run his course. Sit back and enjoy the entertainment. Refrain from your stupid personal RH attacks and accusations.

Oh, and.......

J.F.C!!!!

rofl

Page 7 of 15 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
bdscott, Skunked
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 593 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63787 Topics
645466 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |