THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#785694 - 09/13/12 06:42 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Todd]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
I never watch Fox news the only news program I watch is local King 5 and I listen to the first 20 minutes of the Today show in the AM(Liberal). I have never listened to Rush and could not even tell you what station it is on. The only talk radio I listen to are Dave Ross, (Liberal)and Dori Monson ( libertarian) and I turn both off when they start talking politics. I read a varity of sources and views on any given topic and then form an opinion. Most people form an opinion and then search out data to back it up. Like you , bless your heart.

#785701 - 09/13/12 07:01 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Us and Them]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Joad is a fucktard all on his own.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#785707 - 09/13/12 07:24 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Somone should should tell our CEO and CFO.

They are hiring.

Apparently, they missed the memo.

I hear the CEO of Boeing missed the memo, too.

#785708 - 09/13/12 07:30 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Dan S.]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Someone should drive around the industrial areas of Seattle and look at all the closed businesses and empty commercial space. Try the south center area off of West Valley. Do the same thing in Denver , LA , Chicago. Someone should be smart enough with his UW BA and his self professed huge IQ to know that small sample sets are typically used in an attempt prove unsuportable positions.

#785711 - 09/13/12 07:47 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Us and Them]
Piper
Unregistered

At our company (mid size engineering firm) we are not hiring - but everyone is working mass amounts of overtime... great for the paycheck and profits of the company... sucks for the mental health of the employees.

the reason for not hiring is give as the "uncertainty of the future"... funny thing is, we have a bigger backlog than ever in our past.

#785718 - 09/13/12 08:05 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If we're talking manufacturing jobs, tens of thousands...hundreds of thousands...of those are in China now. Until trade relations are fixed with them, then they will stay there.

Continuing to buy billions and billions of dollars of cheap plastic junk made in China at Wal-Mart isn't doing us any favors, either.

China may be facing some new pressures to stop being asswipes in regard to their unfair trade practices...Americans and Europeans can't afford to buy as much of their garbage right now as we are in economic slumps.

Granted, it's the same thing the GOP wants to continue to do...concentrate the money in the few, and screw the middle class, the very ones they need to buy the stuff around here and get the economy rolling, but China is smarter than the GOP, they'll probably fix it and not blame someone else for it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#785727 - 09/13/12 08:41 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Tool, you should come down from your cabin in Fucktardistan into reality once in a while. If all those jobs are in China who is buying all the cheap plastic [Bleeeeep!] here? The 29 million un employed? It's hard to build house or deliver lumber to a job site from China even if you are a high priest and a scholar in the Capitol city of .

Edited by Tom Joad (09/13/12 08:43 PM)

#785732 - 09/13/12 08:57 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

The mayor of fuktardville, Tood . Autocorrect turned Tood into tool must have been and outsourced engineer Steve Jobs (liberal) hired in China.

#785735 - 09/13/12 09:23 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Us and Them]
Dan S. Offline

Was what I said confusing to you, retard? I said my company and Boeing are hiring...........right now. Do you want a job, TJ, or do you want to drive around South Seattle and Kent and snivel? My position is supportable..............I'll post our job listings if you need more reason to shut your smug hole.

I'm not blind. I work in corporate America. I know what's going on. I also know what's going on didn't happen in the last 4 years. This sh!t has been coming for some time.

If you want, I can draw you a picture with a timeline of events, and explain their root causes in simple terms even a donkey like you can understand. Then we can discuss the fact that Obama is the President, and not the dictator, and blaming him for everything that happens is stupid.

You're still TheKing of intellectual dishonesty.

#785743 - 09/13/12 10:08 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

The economy is in the crapper. I have no illusions about that.

I won't be voting for Obama.

#785748 - 09/13/12 10:29 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Todd]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: Todd
Romney went off half-cocked without knowing any of the facts so that he could try to make political hay

Fish on...

Todd

Obama has done the same thing.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#785772 - 09/13/12 11:49 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Since Hank recites polls so much here is a couple for him. smile

Polls: Obama holds the edge in Florida, Ohio and Virginia

After two political conventions and heading into the post-Labor Day sprint, President Barack Obama leads Republican nominee Mitt Romney in the key battlegrounds of Florida, Ohio and Virginia, according to new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls of each of these three states.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/...d-virginia?lite

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#785785 - 09/14/12 01:13 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

I got a great deal this year - I could have payed the same Monthly expenditure as last year, but only be covered for major medical (with a 2k deductible) or I could pay an extra 20% per month - in addition to a $100 surcharge for a working spouse... for the same coverage as the year before

JFC
I can't wait till november this year for open enrollement...

#785825 - 09/14/12 10:34 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
chuck S sure as hell makes more sensible posts than the mole bwp.

Edited by Illyrian (09/14/12 10:35 AM)
Edit Reason: typo

#785964 - 09/15/12 04:52 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf
Since Hank recites polls so much here is a couple for him. smile

Polls: Obama holds the edge in Florida, Ohio and Virginia

After two political conventions and heading into the post-Labor Day sprint, President Barack Obama leads Republican nominee Mitt Romney in the key battlegrounds of Florida, Ohio and Virginia, according to new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist polls of each of these three states.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/...d-virginia?lite

Fishy

Ive been picking up details about these polls.

They often over sample democrats from 3-12 percent more and they also do it, on individual voter blocks. One recent poll counted the same percentage of black votes in the poll as obama got in 08. He isnt likely to get the same level of turnout and he is likely going to get fewer total votes this time.

Most of the polls are registered voters, until the last couple weeks, when accuracy counts.
Likely voters are more accurate, because enthusiasm counts.
Some polls were so bad, they actually increased the vote totals from O8 based on the poll.
Daily track polls can be three days or up to five days. That can affect how the bounce is counted.
What you dont see is the undecided. The undecided breaks for the challenger by large margins. The percentage of undecided can vary from state to state.

When you look at right track wrong track, it favors Romney.
In most cases, Obama cant hit 50%
Romney voters are more enthused
Then you have issues like Obamacare, which over 50% perhaps 60% want repealed.
No president has won relection without getting more votes than in the first election. Bush added 11.6 million votes in 04.
No president has won re-election with UE over 7.9 or 8%
Obama keeps going back to some states he locked up easily. Why?

Obama won 52.9 to about 46% about 7%. Lose 4% in the rights states and the election is tight but goes the other way.

Time will tell.

#785974 - 09/15/12 10:56 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Fast and Furious]
Dan S. Offline

lol

#785975 - 09/15/12 11:00 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Fast and Furious]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Here's the only poll that makes any difference, win this one and your in the White House.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

#785979 - 09/15/12 11:35 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

The only difference will be a larger margin of victory.

#785986 - 09/15/12 01:18 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: freespool
The only difference will be a larger margin of victory.

rofl

How about a little wager there Hanky, if O wins you stop posting and C&P'ing, and if Mit wins I'll stop all partisan comments?
Have we got a bet?

#785994 - 09/15/12 02:58 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
rofl

Not a chance freespooly. I'll be posting (along with any C&P I see fit to post) until I'm dead, cremated and my cremains are dropped in my favorite salmon fishing water. You in turn can continue with all of your partisan comments, of which I'm certain there will be many.

Do we have a deal?

Just as I thought, you know as well as I do what the outcome will be.
Better stock up on guns and ammo now and avoid the rush.

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1090 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645296 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |