THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#796157 - 10/31/12 01:38 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: ]
fish_brah
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
Here is what I see here, a young guy with one hell of a positive attitude that spent years on the beach in Hawaii surfing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. Now he's back in Washington and spends his time fishing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. On the other side I see a bunch of jealous old farts sitting around their work or in a failing marriage or somewhere else they don't want to be, wishing they were instead fishing or banging young hot chicks, so they come on this site and bash the people who are living the life they want to live.

Merg is one hell of a guy and I know for a fact that he can outfish half the guys in this thread and probably the other half too. I have no doubts that Merg can succeed as a guide if he puts his mind to it, he can fish, he has a positive attitude and he is an entertaining guy--all skills any good guide needs. Hell Merg even has a great Mom that still goes fishing with her son and SHE can probably out fish you guys too, she certainly can kick most of your asses.

I hope you guys are not seriously being haters and just busting Mergs balls because you like him, if not, it's seriously wack. If you guys seriously care about anything other than making money, banging young hot chicks and going fishing, well lol @ u.

On top of it all, Merg looks better in a Bikini than anyone in this thread, and probably half your guys girlfriends and wives.

groce.......... do you even lift?

#796158 - 10/31/12 01:46 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

was that a joke?...

#796174 - 10/31/12 08:54 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
you guys got ADHD? please brotha....they invented the term ADHD when they diagnosed me. most doctors said i had one of the most extreme cases of it they had seen. bahahah you got A.D.D ....uh huh. thats like looking at leonardo da vinci's drawings and going " i can draw too" ...not even comparable.

Wow. Never mind on that good luck. You clearly are exceptional on all fronts including stupidity and ego.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#796175 - 10/31/12 08:56 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Only extreme cases of ADHD will get a man in a bikini......

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#796185 - 10/31/12 10:38 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Todd]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies

i'll also toss in a JFC

Edited by big moby (10/31/12 10:40 AM)

#796200 - 10/31/12 11:42 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: big moby]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
FishPrince posts the Merg bikini........ 5 stars!!

and a couple of thumbs up as well! thumbs thumbs

rofl

#796206 - 10/31/12 12:06 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: FP
Here is what I see here, a young guy with one hell of a positive attitude that spent years on the beach in Hawaii surfing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. Now he's back in Washington and spends his time fishing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. On the other side I see a bunch of jealous old farts sitting around their work or in a failing marriage or somewhere else they don't want to be, wishing they were instead fishing or banging young hot chicks, so they come on this site and bash the people who are living the life they want to live.

Merg is one hell of a guy and I know for a fact that he can outfish half the guys in this thread and probably the other half too. I have no doubts that Merg can succeed as a guide if he puts his mind to it, he can fish, he has a positive attitude and he is an entertaining guy--all skills any good guide needs. Hell Merg even has a great Mom that still goes fishing with her son and SHE can probably out fish you guys too, she certainly can kick most of your asses.

I hope you guys are not seriously being haters and just busting Mergs balls because you like him, if not, it's seriously wack. If you guys seriously care about anything other than making money, banging young hot chicks and going fishing, well lol @ u.

On top of it all, Merg looks better in a Bikini than anyone in this thread, and probably half your guys girlfriends and wives.

Get a room.

I voted for 74, so stop pestering me.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#796209 - 10/31/12 12:15 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dan S.]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: FP

Get a room.

I voted for 74, so stop pestering me.

rofl Zzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!!!!!

#796223 - 10/31/12 12:59 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: docspud]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
wasn't that VHawk checking out Merg's bikini fit?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#796260 - 10/31/12 02:43 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Jerry Garcia]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

WOW!!

I leave for a couple days to watch the H.C. gillnetters do their thing and this has been going the whole time??! AND his mom showed up? damn thats cool, but she is a lush and I almost saw it..

and i bit the hand the feeds me? really, you taught me a trick, thanks bro, but i coulda learned it elsewhere just like you did.. and i catch plenty of fish without you merg, it aint hard...just usually when your around I feel like a babysitter/school bus driver..or am watchin you flail a fly rod in the front of my drift boat like a 2 year old(with adhd) while miles of river go by...

you are a nice guy and a danger to fish, truly, but your attitude dont mesh well with me/most you've met, so continue on master, i'll keep watchin from under my rock..where its safe!

i predict 15+ pages and a whole lot more jfc's by the time my fishery closes, see you guys in a week for the results!

hats off to you on the bikini pix though pretty boy..that will scar/make me laugh for some time to come!! i feel like that pic will be around for awhile..your WAY more man than I

#796263 - 10/31/12 02:49 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: On The Swing]
Mystical Legends Offline
Spawner

Loc: Des Moines NOT Seattle
I'm more interested in hearing about the H.C gillnetters falling flat on their face?

#796277 - 10/31/12 03:15 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Originally Posted By: redhook
was that a joke?...

Merg dresses like that all the time

i was talking about the dude above me...

spelling it groce is like spelling it grosseries...

#796286 - 10/31/12 03:26 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

I can't help but chuckle when redhook schools someone on spelling...

11 pages and counting

I want more pics of mom and sisters!

#796302 - 10/31/12 04:05 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Is it lunchtime yet?

#796317 - 10/31/12 04:51 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: fish4brains]
Rossiman Offline
Spawner

Loc: Monroe, WA
This is amazing... JFC!
Merg post some photos of some fine young hunnies please...

#796318 - 10/31/12 04:51 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
fish_brah
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
was that a joke?...

Merg dresses like that all the time

i was talking about the dude above me...

it's a joke, gross sounds like it should be spelled groce. Now go play in traffic...

flosser. smile

#796326 - 10/31/12 05:06 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Which one are you...OTS or The Merg?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#796333 - 10/31/12 05:21 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
steeliedrew Offline
SRC Poser

Loc: Snohomish
Originally Posted By: 2MANY

fap...

"Dude...where's your boat!?" Team runaway drift boat prostaff.

Big Stick 2012: "EVERY thought of my being, is in regards to being a Hi-Tech Predator and I relish the role."

#796335 - 10/31/12 05:26 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Rocket Red]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
So first Merg wants to be a twitchin guide grin..... Then step dad comes in to reveal he has ADHD and needs to clean his room along with a few paso to momma for grub.....
Momma comes in and calls eveyone "FAT, FAG 2" peckered MO FO's" which is real classy!
Only to find out later merg is a homophobe and that explains the comment from momma...

Latest news has mergs momma being a lush!

10 fukin stars for this gem of a thread! rofl

#796350 - 10/31/12 06:07 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Timber]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Seems to me that a guy with world class ADHD would have to be a superior twitcher. Probably a lot harder not to twitch.

I'm a on Merg's side. But do wanna see a photo of mama. Can't wait till they do the Jerry Springer marathon

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1158 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |