THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 11 of 16 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#796513 - 11/01/12 10:56 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: ]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kingston, WA
Originally Posted By: redhook

2: i was being honest...

3: yeah i fish alot

RH,

Sorry, but these 2 statements are mutually exclusive.

Originally Posted By: redhook
i said 6 pound Cutthroat, ive always maintained it was around 4-5 pounds, mainly 4,

With me, it usually goes something like this:

" i might've said 6 pound Cutthroat, but ive always maintained it was around 4-5 pounds, mainly 4, could've been 3, definitely not 2 and noooo way was it 1!"
Matt. 8:27   The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

#796523 - 11/01/12 11:42 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mooch]
fish_brah
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Mooch
renaming the team to Team Stam Sandwich. wink

hahahah wow that is hilarious!

#796538 - 11/01/12 12:17 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK
Just when I think this thread has peaked, Team Stam Sandwich comes to the rescue and bumps it up another level.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#796545 - 11/01/12 12:47 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
PLEASE! No pictures of a Stam Sandwich! The Merg bikini was enough...

I'm betting Reverse Psychology has worked for you before rofl

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#796547 - 11/01/12 12:52 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Wow! Just wow. And it just keeps delivering.

#796558 - 11/01/12 01:12 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Salmo g.]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Just sorry I won't be making SRC this year to pound pud, I mean spud, with youze guys.

Especially since Edgar and Jonas are now available. wink
Matt. 8:27   The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

#796562 - 11/01/12 01:23 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: stonefish]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Oh Stonefish you are so cold......but right. Stonefish and I found that oar at least a year ago. It's still sitting in my garage. Those puppies are not cheap. As Stonefish said we really do want to return it. Even if you bought a replacement it's good to have an extra on the boat. Stonefish can attest to that as he snapped one on the Bogie. Actually it was just the end portion but we had an extra oar with us so the trip was not ruined.

#796598 - 11/01/12 02:31 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: stonefish]
The Closer Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Puyallup, WA
Jerid's post may have been premature, but why not offer constructive criticism before bashing him? It's tough not to be negative, but I think everyone on here could be more positive. Especially during posts like these. I for one think Jerid is a phenomenal fisherman and many would benefit from his product.

Packaging the product is another story.

#796616 - 11/01/12 03:07 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: The Closer]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
i bought one of merg's 1st dvds he did. it's kinda rough in it's production. i believe he was still on house arrest at the time. yesturday i found myself at the cowltz barrier dam. only cause the cowlitz wasn't punched, thank god for the dams! found this older guy selling heavy twitching jigs, bought 2. i just tried to recall the merg techniques. lets see, cast out, let fall, wrist twitch the sst okuma, pause and repeat. i went 2 for 5 on hookups. the strike was abit tough at times to decypher. was only able to fish a couple hours, so left with a very nice adult and released jack. talked to another guy twitching who was a very good twitcher, he had 2 fish 15 mins of fishing.

#796630 - 11/01/12 03:46 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Brewer]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Brewer
yesturday i found myself at the cowltz barrier dam. only cause the cowlitz wasn't punched, thank god for the dams!

Low and left, biotch.

#796632 - 11/01/12 03:51 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: fish4brains]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
oh! i was noticed again. i need to quit wearing the straw pig farmar hat. no "I'M NOT TODD"!!!

#796681 - 11/01/12 06:42 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Brewer]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
brewer...you got a good start. but there is soooo much moooooreee muahahahah. keep at it man. it just takes time to learn all the little ins and outs.

#796683 - 11/01/12 06:44 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
ive seen float fisherman out fish 10 other float fisherman....you can catch fish doing it....but the little stuff is what makes it exceptional. it takes time to figure it out for yourself....or in 4-5 hours i can show you how to skip the year it takes to master it and give you the mastery right there. how to use it for each species of fish. what to do. how to do it. the different ways to do it. just the fast track. if you think you got it though. go for it.

#796796 - 11/02/12 01:52 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: The Closer]
Barbarosa
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: The Closer
Jerid's post may have been premature, but why not offer constructive criticism before bashing him? It's tough not to be negative, but I think everyone on here could be more positive.

somebody shoot this sumbitch before I string the sidewinder up an hang im. Whinin and cryin this is a man's world son!!!

#796797 - 11/02/12 01:54 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

are you from Enumclaw?

#796804 - 11/02/12 02:08 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Edgar, Jonas and now Barbarosa. Who's next? Romulus? The Swedish Chef?
Mergz callin' them in like Mergansers. Nothing good can come us this before my sides split. No way the DVD can be as good as this is going to get. laugh

#796854 - 11/02/12 11:52 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
The Closer Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Puyallup, WA
Originally Posted By: Barbarosa
Originally Posted By: The Closer
Jerid's post may have been premature, but why not offer constructive criticism before bashing him? It's tough not to be negative, but I think everyone on here could be more positive.

somebody shoot this sumbitch before I string the sidewinder up an hang im. Whinin and cryin this is a man's world son!!!

And you wonder why unemployment is over 10%.

#796918 - 11/02/12 02:57 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: The Closer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I'll send you a dollar if you go buy a sense of humor with it.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#796927 - 11/02/12 03:33 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dan S.]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
rofl
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#796928 - 11/02/12 03:35 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: JTD]
Swedish Chef Offline
Cooking up trouble

Hey gooys, I buooght me-a a DFD, und noo I cun gu tveech veet zee best ooff zeem, und be-a leeke-a zee merg! Noo thet merg hes gune-a und tooght me-a hoo tu tveetch, I hefe-a su muny selmuns I cun't pusseebly cuuk zeem ell

BORK!

Page 11 of 16 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
mtpar, philpac33, SpringerBouy, TinMan95
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Tug 3, stonefish, 1 invisible), 359 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13524
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645386 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |