THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#817655 - 01/24/13 06:57 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! **** [Re: ]
Bantam Offline
Skytucky Redneck

Um no Hank... its more like dont forget their helmets

#817657 - 01/24/13 07:02 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: Bantam]
redhook
Unregistered

im tying up leaders right now for this weekend...

guess how many have barbs?

ZERO smile regardless of where i end up...

i never cast out of order, i also never tangle with anyone because im not new to this smile

my drag is always set to around 7 pounds smile

i cant pound beers, it makes me hiccup and gag, i can pound a few over time tho smile

you got me on missing bites, it happens to the best smile

i have no problem fishing no bait the entire time, ive got 10 or so Okies tied up, but i also have a container full of eggs i need to use up smile

i should probably slow down on this, or ill end up going to a lake smile

#817660 - 01/24/13 07:07 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
'balls' is sure quiet on this.............I hope he is out there fishing hard. smile

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#817663 - 01/24/13 07:37 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: Bantam]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

I can see it now bantam..

I will be opting for something with a little more protection

thanks for the vote of confidence abu but I am decent enough on the sticks to not be MBP's next salvage attempt

Edited by On The Swing (01/24/13 07:39 PM)

#817664 - 01/24/13 07:43 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: Sol Duc]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

Who the fuk are you jason skeezy? Attention whore? More like pissed at stupid fuks. Have the time i appologize if I think. How about you and I have a fish off jason. Or a fight to the death. Which ever you choose. I'd bet my dik, my mother and fathers life, and beloved lab. Might even throw in some fishing gear. On both fronts you couldn't fuk with me jason. I promise you. Ill pm you my phone number if youd like? If you dont bich out, which I'm sure you would I may even give you my address!

Attention whore.. you uncreative tool. I'd make you my girlfriend. So whats it gonna be?!

#817666 - 01/24/13 07:45 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

I have no problem with rh. I find him annoying and delusional but he's never done anything to me and is a bigger figure on this site than me.

#817667 - 01/24/13 07:48 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

wow!..you could at least tell us what gear you are getting ready for the weekend like RH

I'd like to hear what you mom and dad would say about you tossing their "lives" around on something so childish..might want to watch your P's and Q's, talking like that may get Bath Salts to drop your sponsorship..

Edited by On The Swing (01/24/13 07:49 PM)

#817668 - 01/24/13 07:48 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

And one more thing. I can guarantee I am better looking and better dressed than at least 80% of you. I'll take some super awesome glamour shots for you homo's to jack off to. The same fish/ ass whoop offer goes to whom ever would like to participate. Im a good dude who doesnt want problems. But dont get it twisted. And dont boot me for this its not a threat. I didnt bring this up.

#817670 - 01/24/13 07:50 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: redhook

it makes me hiccup and gag,

That's not what aboob says....

- Albert Einstein.

#817671 - 01/24/13 07:52 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: Sol Duc]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

Hmmm

Attachments
deliverance2a.jpg

In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#817674 - 01/24/13 07:52 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

no you didnt bring it up, but you did get all super hyphied and tried to take it to the level of physical violence..you read what you spew?

#817675 - 01/24/13 07:53 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: yarnballsdeep
And one more thing. I can guarantee I am better looking and better dressed than at least 80% of you. I'll take some super awesome glamour shots for you homo's to jack off to. The same fish/ ass whoop offer goes to whom ever would like to participate. Im a good dude who doesnt want problems. But dont get it twisted. And dont boot me for this its not a threat. I didnt bring this up.

son, i used to wear Armani chennelle sweaters fishing... hows that for dressing moose

#817676 - 01/24/13 07:54 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: yarnballsdeep
Who the fuk are you jason skeezy? Attention whore? More like pissed at stupid fuks. Have the time i appologize if I think. How about you and I have a fish off jason. Or a fight to the death. Which ever you choose. I'd bet my dik, my mother and fathers life, and beloved lab. Might even throw in some fishing gear. On both fronts you couldn't fuk with me jason. I promise you. Ill pm you my phone number if youd like? If you dont bich out, which I'm sure you would I may even give you my address!

Attention whore.. you uncreative tool. I'd make you my girlfriend. So whats it gonna be?!

ITG ?

- Albert Einstein.

#817677 - 01/24/13 07:55 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

why not anymore?
Rock prices cant be THAT high in Graham..

#817678 - 01/24/13 07:57 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

YBD has a point... we get called attention whores, YBD does some stuff i dont agree with, like half of what he types sometimes but i really dont care, its all his life, he seems like a good dude tho, so i wont mess with him, dont feel the desire to anyways...

as for the "attention whore" aspect... whos the attention whore, the person that posts topics for help, and gets hella responses, or the geniuses that come up with these competitions DRAWING ATTENTION to me and people like YBD...

you sure you arent the one thats feeling left out?

ive never asked anyone for anything on here, besides a conversation, and surely not any attention, i get plenty of that on my own...

YBD lets just do this... im thinkin of going out Saturday to somewhere, really wanted to go to the Sportsman Show, just talked to Mercado about it today, might have to wait till next year...

#817680 - 01/24/13 07:59 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

OTS, because i usually just wear T Shirts, when its like 20 out i might wear a sweatshirt... plus fish blood and egg slop on designer sweaters really isnt that attractive to the ladies... so i stopped wearing them smile

#817681 - 01/24/13 08:00 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: On The Swing]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

I did read it. Whats your point. I dont like being fuked with very much. Dont start a thread putting me in the same category as rh. No offense. And to have the balls to do it like your the chit makes me feel violent. What do you want me to do? Your guys' life is this site its cool. All i ask is dont treat me like im someone you want to or should fuk with. I speak my mind and try not to be too disrespectful. Just dont start threads trying to be cute if you're not willing to say it to my sexy mug. Im over it. If anybody wants to see if they can out fish me or whatever let me know. Bit youre paying for lunch, gas on whiskey...pussies.

And on the swing....your ear rings are gayer than a two dollar bill. When your not fishing your smoking shwag ass weed at insane clown posse concerts huh?

#817682 - 01/24/13 08:00 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: On The Swing]
jigchucker Offline
Alevin

Yarnballs you talk chit about how many you caught. Now someone says something about you and you flip out. Sounds like you can dish it out but not take it.

#817683 - 01/24/13 08:01 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: redhook
YBD has a point... we get called attention whores, YBD does some stuff i dont agree with, like half of what he types sometimes but i really dont care, its all his life, he seems like a good dude tho, so i wont mess with him, dont feel the desire to anyways...

as for the "attention whore" aspect... whos the attention whore, the person that posts topics for help, and gets hella responses, or the geniuses that come up with these competitions DRAWING ATTENTION to me and people like YBD...

you sure you arent the one thats feeling left out?

ive never asked anyone for anything on here, besides a conversation, and surely not any attention, i get plenty of that on my own...

YBD lets just do this... im thinkin of going out Saturday to somewhere, really wanted to go to the Sportsman Show, just talked to Mercado about it today, might have to wait till next year...

You're the biggest DRAMA QUEEN in the history of PP.

- Albert Einstein.

#817684 - 01/24/13 08:02 PM Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

Not sure where you guys got this inbred chit from either. I grew up in lexington. Which is a nice suburb. And both my parents have great jobs. Learn your target before you take the time to upload stupid pics.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
free time, greenlayoid, Kokanee Kids, Lisa Tyree, SpinyRay
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 907 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645426 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |