Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#866416 - 11/02/13 01:48 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Coho]
Bantam Offline
Skytucky Redneck

Im sorry to hear this has happened to you Danny and this is going on again, but in a much more severe way. I was in 3rivers the other day to over hear that a break in/vehicle vandalism on the hwy side of Reiter. This sh!t is not going to end well tweekers!!! Its open season!

P.S. python lock your trailer wheel to the frame

#866439 - 11/02/13 06:11 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Bantam]
steeliedrew Offline
SRC Poser

Loc: Snohomish
I'm gonna have to start carrying a chunk of a curb in my vehicles. This way when I catch someone stealing/vandalizing a rig I'll have a way to curb stomp them. It's either that or cut them deep groin to sternum like a deer...although, that would land me in prison so holding them at gunpoint until police arrive will have to suffice. sorry to hear Danny. it fires me up hearing about good, hard working people having this happen to them.

I wish you guys well on getting your property back or replaced.

"Dude...where's your boat!?" Team runaway drift boat prostaff.

Big Stick 2012: "EVERY thought of my being, is in regards to being a Hi-Tech Predator and I relish the role."

#866443 - 11/02/13 09:13 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: steeliedrew]
GBL Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Yakutat
High Bridge was my go to launch for years. After living in that area all my life I moved to retirement so this stuff pisses me off, but, you guys need to set up your own sting and catch them in the act, block the exit and call police. When you block the launch, make sure there are about ten of you standing in the way.
You are going to have to give up some fishing time, but this will not stop and the police are not going to help!

#866449 - 11/02/13 10:29 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: GBL]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Update: Warden Chandler left a message on my phone asking why the heck was my trailer sitting on the side of the road up off old cherry valley rd. I immediately ran up there to find my trailer in perfect condition right on the side of the fricken road ready for anyone to hook up. Well, one down and I'd like to think one to go but I know better than that. At least I'm back in action now, got my boss's truck. smile

By the way, 12 years ago I had an old Toyota 4x4 stolen and it ended up stripped and burnt to the ground up old cherry valley. I mentioned this to the Sherriff I've been working with and he is aware this is a hotspot for these perps to offload vehicles.

Danny

Edited by cobble cruiser (11/02/13 10:29 AM)

#866450 - 11/02/13 10:31 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: cobble cruiser]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Glad for the partial good news Danny.

#866460 - 11/02/13 11:24 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Dave Vedder]
SRoffe Offline
Spawner

Figures they want the truck. Not the trailer. Good that you got that back. It's just so much a hassle. As I understand it, you have to wait 30 days before the insurance pays out on a stolen vehicle. They figure it can be recovered. Hang in there buddy.

We had a friend who's crappy car was stolen, and was looking forward to getting a new car, because she was coming up on 30 days. At day 29, they found her car. She WAS disappointed to say the least. She got her crappy car back, and had to deal with the crap left over.

#866462 - 11/02/13 11:30 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: SRoffe]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Definitely thought about that too Sam. Sure sounds like the same people pulling the same crap in the valley. I was very close to just driving to the launch at 6:30 and watching for awhile.

#866465 - 11/02/13 12:01 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Coho]
Blktailhunter Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Coho
Man what a bad deal

Think I will be installing a hidden kill switch in my vehicle

That sounds like a great idea

#866468 - 11/02/13 12:13 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: cobble cruiser]
123 Offline
Alevin

It sounds like the local Meth heads have been getting more bold and escalating there crimes due to lack of enforcement.
One thing is true, they seem to enforce the Discover pass good enough.
I have been to the high bridge launch a few times in the past few years and have been ticketed for no discover pass.
I have also ran into a vehicle break in at the Sultan launch. Walking to my truck, a mid 90's red lifted Chevy truck came screaming out of the parking spot next to my truck, I did not know at the time but the trucks next to mine had the back windows busted out, mine was next.
If there were a crime wave targeting the gay community I guarantee this would become a priority from the Governor on down!

#866470 - 11/02/13 12:44 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: 123]
RogueFanatic Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Kitsap Co.
Cheapest "kill switch" in the world- pull out your ignition fuse under your dash. I used to do that when I had to long-term park at the airport...

#866483 - 11/02/13 02:04 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: RogueFanatic]
ShamWow Offline
Alevin

Loc: Monroe
Good for you Danny!! Up at the end of cherry V is a gate. I have gone around the gate dirt biking and ran into a tweeker camp and there's all kinds of dead cars along the road. It was kind of a scary area by myself !!

#866498 - 11/02/13 03:46 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: ShamWow]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
I have a very flexible schedule if anyone wants to put together a little operation. Thieves piss me off like no other and I'd like to help do a little something about this problem.

#866499 - 11/02/13 03:54 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: cobble cruiser]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Originally Posted By: cobble cruiser
Warden Chandler left a message on my phone asking why the heck was my trailer sitting on the side of the road up off old cherry valley rd. I immediately ran up there to find my trailer in perfect condition right on the side of the fricken road ready for anyone to hook up. Well, one down

That's good news. Hope the truck is found intact too.

c/22

#866570 - 11/02/13 11:04 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: chrome/22]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Danny,
Glad you got the trailer back. I hope the truck shows up soon as well.
SF

#866653 - 11/03/13 02:19 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Piper
you ever thought about a job in law enforcement or as a Private Investigator?

...just throwing out ideas here

Or a job at Google.

#866846 - 11/04/13 12:22 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
wntrrn - Posse Up? I'm game. This [Bleeeeep!] has got to stop.

#867158 - 11/05/13 12:58 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: NickD90]
Kyle_A Offline
Spawner

I'm thinking maybe one of those tire/wheel boot locks is in order. Maybe if they see it won't roll in the first place, they won't bust in and f things up trying to get it started. I have to tell you, I'm more and more inclined to start carrying the old LCP380 fishing with me from now on. Arseholes.

#867177 - 11/05/13 02:51 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Kyle_A]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I was talking to one of my co-workers this morning who lives in Duvall. Her husband likes to hunt and fish.
She mentioned that her husband had told her that some hunters vehicles got hit by thieves in the Snoqualmie Valley within the past week or so while bird hunting.

#867206 - 11/05/13 03:44 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Kyle_A]
Audball Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton, WA
Originally Posted By: Kyle_A
I'm thinking maybe one of those tire/wheel boot locks is in order.

Would work great.... one guy hold the tweeker down while the other puts the wheel lock on his head.....
Love the posse idea...
Is there a daily limit on tweekin' theives?

#867212 - 11/05/13 04:04 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Audball]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
No daily or possession limit. No tag required.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 606 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645369 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |