THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#868238 - 11/09/13 09:48 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Add Offline
Parr

Loc: Mountlake Terrace
I like that... when I drive by high bridge I'll do a drive through too.

#868239 - 11/09/13 09:49 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Add]
Salman Offline
Spawner

I think i'll spend the night there to make sure the thieves aren't camping there as well.

#868249 - 11/09/13 10:00 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: ]
Salman Offline
Spawner

Quote from Santa Clause: "Well for one a firing squad would cost about a million dollars per individual because of the amount of people who would want to participate and secondly i'm not one to go above and beyond my reading skills."

#869160 - 11/13/13 11:00 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Salman]
Cobbly Cruiser Offline
Creepy Cat Guy

Update:

My truck was recovered. Snohomish County sheriff responded to a fireworks call up off a remote road in Snohomish. Overshooting the address by accident, the cop noticed my truck about 75 yards away running on the side of the road. Guy gets out of the running truck and enters a small car that pulls up in a hurry. The car then drives off. The sheriff feels that looks suspicious so he turns around and pulls them over. Apparently the car had a license plate attached from another vehicle that was stolen so the woman who was driving was arrested as well as the man who was in my truck. Turns out they had to release the man due to some technicality because he wasn't pulled over in my truck? Bizarre is what I say. The sheriff was pretty pissed so he obtained a beer bottle as well as a few other items in the truck to take DNA samples. The only reason they are going this far is the guy is re-repeat offender and they want to put him away for awhile.

Lots of damage but definitely fixable and I should have it back from the repair shop by next week. Crazy thing is, the cop I made the report with called me back and said it was indeed the same guy he told me he guessed it was going to be. This guy has been caught for this several times in the county and it seemed most of the other officers knew him by name. What ridiculousness...

Danny

#869163 - 11/13/13 11:07 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Cobbly Cruiser]
Katmai Guy Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Covington, WA
If the guy gets out on bail or beats the charges somebody might need to make a visit.

#869164 - 11/13/13 11:18 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Katmai Guy]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Good to hear Danny. If they are going after DNA, they are VERY serious about this guy. Most every state has a major back-log with DNA analysis (life is NOT like CSI - Gold Bar were they solve a crime in 10 minutes), so for them to consider that route shows their intent to take this guy down. Lets hope they actually do it!

#869168 - 11/13/13 11:36 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: NickD90]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Danny,
Glad to hear you and Meadow got your truck back.
Sorry you two had to deal with all that crap.
SF

#869169 - 11/13/13 11:42 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: stonefish]
Cobbly Cruiser Offline
Creepy Cat Guy

Thanks Bryan and Nick. This is definitely a process I never want to go thru again. Makes me consider what I would do differently to prevent it from happening again.

#869170 - 11/13/13 11:47 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Cobbly Cruiser]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Name and address for the individual?

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#869173 - 11/13/13 11:52 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Cobbly Cruiser]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Good news, Danny.
Hope they can put this guy away for as long as possible.

If you stole a man's horse in the old days.....

#869182 - 11/13/13 12:33 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: ]
Cobbly Cruiser Offline
Creepy Cat Guy

They pretty much got everything inside so yes there were several items stolen including some sentimental stuff.

#869184 - 11/13/13 12:36 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Cobbly Cruiser]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Glad you got it back at least, buddy...I hope it gets back into shape soon for you.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#869192 - 11/13/13 12:57 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Todd]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
A blanket party is in order.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#869210 - 11/13/13 02:47 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Cobbly Cruiser]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Cobbly Cruiser
They pretty much got everything inside so yes there were several items stolen including some sentimental stuff.

When they put him (and her) under arrest, they should be able to get a search warrant and search for more stolen items inside his place of residence.

Hopefully that will turn up some of your missing items.

If not, there's always the waterboard option other methods.

#869216 - 11/13/13 03:30 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Direct-Drive]
Cobbly Cruiser Offline
Creepy Cat Guy

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive

When they put him (and her) under arrest, they should be able to get a search warrant and search for more stolen items inside his place of residence.

Hopefully that will turn up some of your missing items.

If not, there's always the waterboard option other methods.

Thanks DD, I will check into that as I have the Sheriff's cell number and they have been pretty forthcoming with everything. We'll keep you posted. smile

#869224 - 11/13/13 03:57 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Cobbly Cruiser]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Fishing has the 10%ers and so does crime. Investigating officer told me that 10% of the bad guys are responsible for 90% of the criminal activity. The cop added, "We know who they are." Sounds like you crossed paths with one of them. Hope the investigation leads to you and others getting their stolen property back.

#869276 - 11/13/13 08:05 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Cobbly Cruiser]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
Update:

Crazy thing is, the cop I made the report with called me back and said it was indeed the same guy he told me he guessed it was going to be. This guy has been caught for this several times in the county and it seemed most of the other officers knew him by name. What ridiculousness...

Danny

When I reported the incident I posted earlier, the detective said he was sure he knew who had stolen the truck, this guy had been credited with close to 100 stolen vehicles, some he was convicted of, and on others he was released in the same way. The detective said even when they caught him red handed he was back on the street right away.

#869300 - 11/13/13 09:36 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: ondarvr]
Salman Offline
Spawner

I hope that thief gets thrown in jail.

#869310 - 11/13/13 10:09 PM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Salman]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Salman
I hope that thief gets thrown in jail.

Prison.

Crazy story!

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#869387 - 11/14/13 11:21 AM Re: WARNING...High Bridge Boat Launch!!! [Re: Dogfish]
Audball Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton, WA
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Name and address for the individual?

Photo (mugshot)??

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, Excitable Bob), 903 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |