THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#898831 - 06/26/14 08:40 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) **** [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

John i cant wait till you fall into a rut and have to think about selling your dads sh!t to get back on track... maybe i should be like you and start making fun of him huh?

nah, im better than that, and hope you never have to deal with what i have...

but still, as i said, its GFY...

#898835 - 06/26/14 08:47 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
John i cant wait till you fall into a rut and have to think about selling your dads sh!t to get back on track...

Dibs on the flint arrow heads!!

#898836 - 06/26/14 08:53 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
This is the black hole of PP... Insults, Ego's, and a**holes live here.

The bite came on late as expected stir

#898838 - 06/26/14 08:56 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

BM, im not "biting" per say, im just having fun...

just like with the trolling, i could out fish KK on here, or IRL any day of the week...

theres something for ya John, put up or shut up...

whats it gonna be?

#898843 - 06/26/14 09:27 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
I thought about putting in an app at OE but that whole weekend and weekday work thing is asking a bit much.

#898844 - 06/26/14 09:30 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Both my parents passed away recently. While I do miss them more than can be imagined, they'd be extremely upset if I let their passing ruin my life.

#898845 - 06/26/14 09:33 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

were you 25 years old and everything was going great, then found out that his brother and sister fvcked him and you over 19 days after he died secretly?

didnt think so...

#898849 - 06/26/14 10:00 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the truth is the truth, i cant change that... if you are going to dig into my life, then atleast know it before you speak it...

and i aint a victim... never once said i was.. i just said i was wronged by people that i thought and was told would be there for me when something happened... but they werent...

so be it...

#898850 - 06/26/14 10:04 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Sorry for your loss. We've all faced hardship in some way or another. I could give you my list, but choose to live in the present.

#898851 - 06/26/14 10:07 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

I have nothing to add, except............. rofl

We're such fuckin' assholes on the dark side. grin

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#898855 - 06/26/14 10:39 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

The beauty is that PP delivers us high-grade entertainment like this FOR FREE! Thanks, Bob and Corey! thumbs

I guess redhook bugs some people. I don't get it myself, but I sure as hell don't want to put a damper on a thread of comedy gold like this. rofl

Keep it rolling. This fuckin' thread is now ranked, and could make a run at the legendary threads like 'The parrot chronicles".

smile

#898857 - 06/26/14 11:07 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: Banned User
rofl

Nobody needs to do anything but drop down a bait, move it a few times, and you're on it....

rofl

Now you better short-stroke him and get some line back on the reel. Either that or you'll be in for a drawn out slug fest.

http://youtu.be/ohMS0Xedtj4
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#898861 - 06/26/14 11:52 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Dan S.]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
:

I guess redhook bugs some people. I don't get it myself
smile

huh

Keep getting stoned every night and you'll wake up with no job and no house - 8 mile style and then you'll get it.

#898867 - 06/27/14 12:15 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

redcon rofl

atleast you have a quarter of a brain to come up with something as funny as that...

well, we will just call 24.5 percent a quarter..

#898870 - 06/27/14 12:34 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Don't mind me...just passing through...

#898874 - 06/27/14 01:03 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Bent Metal]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
:

I guess redhook bugs some people. I don't get it myself
smile

huh

Keep getting stoned every night and you'll wake up with no job and no house - 8 mile style and then you'll get it.

I've had a job since I was in 8th grade and probably put in more fuckin' hours a week than you do.

I just don't give a sh!t what anyone around here does with their day. If you do, fine, but don't make weed-smoking cracks to me like I lay around all day and that's why I don't give a sh!t what redhook is up to.

Pay some fuckin' attention around here before you make yourself sound stupid again.

#898882 - 06/27/14 08:28 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Dan S.]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Everybody on here has had somebody important to them die, the older you are the more times it has happened. I'm sure your beloved father went through it more than once. Tell me Nate, how would your father have handled it? Would he have risen above the loss or would he have drug the loss around like a huge anchor?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#898885 - 06/27/14 08:32 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Jerry Garcia]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

My guess is that will be taken as an attack but it could also be taken as constructive criticism- those are words the of experience and wisdom.

Thanks JG

Edited by JTD (06/27/14 08:33 AM)
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#898891 - 06/27/14 10:35 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Evo
were you 25 years old and everything was going great, then found out that his brother and sister fvcked him and you over 19 days after he died secretly?

didnt think so...

Some people will waddle thru life waiting for some big revelation that finally helps them see clearly and realize what they want to do. But, those don't usually happen until you're laying on your death bed regretting the time spent worrying about stuff you can't control. Revelations come in all sorts and it's usually the little stuff that will get a person to think and wake them up.

I've lost friends, parents, cousins that were close. I watched my business burn to the ground in April of 2012 and was working that day to get her up and running in another facility. Watched my 12 year old cousin die from anaphylactic shock right in front of us because only Medic 1 could administer epinephrine and they didn't respond to the call, only an EMT truck showed up even though we specifically called for Medic 1 knowing this. Look up the Kristine Kastner act to see how my cousin dealt with this loss. She pushed a bill thru the state legislature to allow EMT's to carry and administer the drug hopefully saving someone else from going thru the same thing she went thru.

We all have our sob stories. Some choose to look at it as part of life. Others, well....... don't.

#898899 - 06/27/14 11:58 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
The pile of a thread has some diamonds in it. Great last posts JG and wntrrn.

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1456 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |