THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#898966 - 06/27/14 07:27 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) **** [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#898968 - 06/27/14 07:32 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: JTD]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Possum squad. He will kill your large marsupials with a hatchet and fix your windows PC on the same visit. He can just get a magnetic possum squad sign to stick to he bus.

#898971 - 06/27/14 07:40 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah well i fixed these and they are mine, and thats none of your fvckin business dickhead...

whats your second job? how much do you make? do you work 2 jobs because you dont make enough on the first job? because noone works 2 jobs just because they like to work.. are you married? how much does your wife make? what does she do? do you have any animals? are they dogs? do you feed them good food or bullsh!t Pedigree? what do you feed your goats? dick? how much money is in your bank account? how much did you pay in taxes last year? how much do you make per hour? whats your annual income on both jobs you work?

basically STFU...

#898973 - 06/27/14 07:54 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the only thing thats melting is the ice in my glass of pop...

im just playing your game...

and beating you at it...

again...

#898975 - 06/27/14 07:58 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Evo
the only thing thats melting is the ice in my glass of pop...

im just playing your game...

and beating you at it...

again...

At this moment in time, yes you are. Keep it up.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#898976 - 06/27/14 07:59 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

lying?

WANNA BET?

your friends are the liars and thieves John rofl

again, you lose...

#898981 - 06/27/14 09:53 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Salmo, this house is a FAMILY, we work TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, everyone brings what they bring to the table... everyone pitches in,

That's what you tell us, but you never once that I can recall have told us what "YOU" bring to the table. Your mother supplies the trailer you all live in, and the food apparently, because you've never revealed that you earn ANY money to buy food for the household. And your Stockholm Syndrome girlfriend brings potential to the table because she is actually trying to do something by getting an education and marketable skill. So what is it that you bring to the table that would indicate you are not a deadbeat?

and things go smoothly for the most part.. the most part is when i try to help out "friends", and they screw me over then i can run into issues,

If you're over 30, heck even over 20, you'd know by now that "friends" wouldn't screw you over. That's not something that friends do. So at least some of the people you think are your friends, well, guess what? They're not friends. Honestly, just trying to help you out here because you're not acting like a person who is as smart as you would have us think you are.

i do not collect disability, SSI, UE or anything of the sort... feel safe in knowing you dont pay a fvcking DIME for me..

Well this is good news, but it also suggests that you have no excuse for not having a job, so that you can, ya' know, "bring something to the table" besides your apparent deadbeat self.

the only issue we have is the car, my GF owes, yes, OWES, my mom 5 grand and me 6 grand for the 2 vehicles that were given to her, one of which was bought for her, and the other was my truck that she said she would replace because she is the one that broke it... she is trying to get her money, but she isnt getting any help with that either, and we cant really figure out how to do it...

You were offered help here last year on getting one of your numerous cars operating, and you didn't act on it. Just like you don't act on job opportunities. You see, it's the actions you report on about yourself that tell me you're a deadbeat. I really don't know anything else about you.

i was making 40+k a year when i was 25 years old, had no problem going to work, had no problem doing the work, had no problem excelling at the work,

Ya' know, that's possible, but given all that has transpired here, I'm simply not inclined to believe you. Your posts lead many of us to believe you don't want a job, can't hold down a job, and are incapable of doing the things that functional humans do. Truthfully, I'd like no more than to see clear, cogent, and convincing evidence to the contrary. But with the track record you've developed here, it's going to take something quite beyond a few more posts by you on here.

ive shown you the proof, ive shown you the work, and you still just say its all a lie, and that i have no skills, no this, no that...

You see, you might think that you've shown me proof, but I have absolutely nothing to go on besides your PP posts. And those myriad posts indicate you don't work, haven't worked for pay for quite some time, but that you're not disabled, and whether you have employable skills or not, you simply don't work, and that you don't work as a matter of choice. I think I have been clear that I don't respect deadbeats. It's that simple. Indicate that you're not a deadbeat and I might have reason to begin respecting you. That also is that simple.

the fact of the matter is that you will never change, if i got a job at say McDonalds, you would chastise me for working there, call me an idiot, say i have no skills and thats why i have to flip burgers for minimum wage.. if i used my degree, and worked at a nursery, for minimum wage, you would say that i have no ambition to better my skill set and life, and that im just an idiot that sells plants... because thats who you are, what you do, and how you treat me...

Now you're the one who is making up stories. You could not be more wrong. I respect the people who work at McDonalds and nursuries or work anywhere doing anything. But that is the difference between all of them, and you. You appear to work nowhere and earn no income. You see, that doesn't look positive about you. But maybe you sell some dope on the side, and if you do, great, that's something, and it would be more than the image of you that you have displayed to this forum.

we here as a TEAM will figure this out, and i will go back and start off right were i left off when my dad passed, so at minimum, i will bring in an extra 35k a year to this FAMILY, because i havent lost anything, forgot anything, become not able to do anything that i was doing then, if anything, ive gotten BETTER at it...

And when you do this, please post a photo of your first paycheck. That's about the only way you're going to persuade folks here that you have arrived, as a man, and are no longer the deadbeat that you have portrayed so long on this forum.

and i tell you alot about myself because you form bullsh!t opinions and lies about me, spew them around like you think you are fvckin Aristotle or something, and that you are the law of the land and what you say goes...

well im telling you, you are full of sh!t....

I'll just tell you once again, I'm not making up any lies. My opinion of you is formed totally based on the posts you make on this forum about yourself. Not only am I not Aristotle, I'm not even a mind reader. I don't know anything about you other than from what you have posted about yourself. And the totality of that is that you are someone who has labored at jobs, has a little education and training beyond basic high school, but that you don't work, don't look for work, and don't appear to be interested in having a job. I have no idea why, but that is the image that you portray even if you think you are portraying a very different image. You might want to think about that for a minute or two. But all in all, that's why I think your mom and girlfriend should give you some tough love and kick your sorry ass to the street. Then it would be totally up to you to prove first to yourself, then to them, that you actually have what it takes to make it in this world. Or not. And in that case, the loss would have been inconsequential. And that is just my opinion, for the simple reason that I don't value deadbeats, which is the only thing that you have shown yourself to be.

#898983 - 06/27/14 10:15 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Salmo g.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Salmo, this house is a FAMILY, we work TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, everyone brings what they bring to the table... everyone pitches in,

That's what you tell us, but you never once that I can recall have told us what "YOU" bring to the table. Your mother supplies the trailer you all live in, and the food apparently, because you've never revealed that you earn ANY money to buy food for the household. And your Stockholm Syndrome girlfriend brings potential to the table because she is actually trying to do something by getting an education and marketable skill. So what is it that you bring to the table that would indicate you are not a deadbeat?

and things go smoothly for the most part.. the most part is when i try to help out "friends", and they screw me over then i can run into issues,

If you're over 30, heck even over 20, you'd know by now that "friends" wouldn't screw you over. That's not something that friends do. So at least some of the people you think are your friends, well, guess what? They're not friends. Honestly, just trying to help you out here because you're not acting like a person who is as smart as you would have us think you are.

i do not collect disability, SSI, UE or anything of the sort... feel safe in knowing you dont pay a fvcking DIME for me..

Well this is good news, but it also suggests that you have no excuse for not having a job, so that you can, ya' know, "bring something to the table" besides your apparent deadbeat self.

the only issue we have is the car, my GF owes, yes, OWES, my mom 5 grand and me 6 grand for the 2 vehicles that were given to her, one of which was bought for her, and the other was my truck that she said she would replace because she is the one that broke it... she is trying to get her money, but she isnt getting any help with that either, and we cant really figure out how to do it...

You were offered help here last year on getting one of your numerous cars operating, and you didn't act on it. Just like you don't act on job opportunities. You see, it's the actions you report on about yourself that tell me you're a deadbeat. I really don't know anything else about you.

i was making 40+k a year when i was 25 years old, had no problem going to work, had no problem doing the work, had no problem excelling at the work,

Ya' know, that's possible, but given all that has transpired here, I'm simply not inclined to believe you. Your posts lead many of us to believe you don't want a job, can't hold down a job, and are incapable of doing the things that functional humans do. Truthfully, I'd like no more than to see clear, cogent, and convincing evidence to the contrary. But with the track record you've developed here, it's going to take something quite beyond a few more posts by you on here.

ive shown you the proof, ive shown you the work, and you still just say its all a lie, and that i have no skills, no this, no that...

You see, you might think that you've shown me proof, but I have absolutely nothing to go on besides your PP posts. And those myriad posts indicate you don't work, haven't worked for pay for quite some time, but that you're not disabled, and whether you have employable skills or not, you simply don't work, and that you don't work as a matter of choice. I think I have been clear that I don't respect deadbeats. It's that simple. Indicate that you're not a deadbeat and I might have reason to begin respecting you. That also is that simple.

the fact of the matter is that you will never change, if i got a job at say McDonalds, you would chastise me for working there, call me an idiot, say i have no skills and thats why i have to flip burgers for minimum wage.. if i used my degree, and worked at a nursery, for minimum wage, you would say that i have no ambition to better my skill set and life, and that im just an idiot that sells plants... because thats who you are, what you do, and how you treat me...

Now you're the one who is making up stories. You could not be more wrong. I respect the people who work at McDonalds and nursuries or work anywhere doing anything. But that is the difference between all of them, and you. You appear to work nowhere and earn no income. You see, that doesn't look positive about you. But maybe you sell some dope on the side, and if you do, great, that's something, and it would be more than the image of you that you have displayed to this forum.

we here as a TEAM will figure this out, and i will go back and start off right were i left off when my dad passed, so at minimum, i will bring in an extra 35k a year to this FAMILY, because i havent lost anything, forgot anything, become not able to do anything that i was doing then, if anything, ive gotten BETTER at it...

And when you do this, please post a photo of your first paycheck. That's about the only way you're going to persuade folks here that you have arrived, as a man, and are no longer the deadbeat that you have portrayed so long on this forum.

and i tell you alot about myself because you form bullsh!t opinions and lies about me, spew them around like you think you are fvckin Aristotle or something, and that you are the law of the land and what you say goes...

well im telling you, you are full of sh!t....

I'll just tell you once again, I'm not making up any lies. My opinion of you is formed totally based on the posts you make on this forum about yourself. Not only am I not Aristotle, I'm not even a mind reader. I don't know anything about you other than from what you have posted about yourself. And the totality of that is that you are someone who has labored at jobs, has a little education and training beyond basic high school, but that you don't work, don't look for work, and don't appear to be interested in having a job. I have no idea why, but that is the image that you portray even if you think you are portraying a very different image. You might want to think about that for a minute or two. But all in all, that's why I think your mom and girlfriend should give you some tough love and kick your sorry ass to the street. Then it would be totally up to you to prove first to yourself, then to them, that you actually have what it takes to make it in this world. Or not. And in that case, the loss would have been inconsequential. And that is just my opinion, for the simple reason that I don't value deadbeats, which is the only thing that you have shown yourself to be.

Well said SG!

- Albert Einstein.

#898984 - 06/27/14 10:16 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Salmo g.]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

im through telling you the same fvcking thing over and over and over again... you dont listen, you think you know everything...

have fun...

#898989 - 06/27/14 11:36 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
No Warranty Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I think I have it figured out now why his girlfriend is still sticking around. He has guilted her into thinking she owes him money for ruining his piece of [Bleeeeep!] truck that was probably on its last leg when he let her drive it, so now it's all her fault. The poor girl now thinks she is indebted to this miserable family for $11,000 and is going to school so she can get a good job to pay off her debt.
You have already showed your lack of respect for her in the past, just let her go.

#898995 - 06/28/14 01:17 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#898999 - 06/28/14 05:40 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

#899004 - 06/28/14 10:20 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
Bustinbig Offline
Spawner

Loc: silverdale
Ok,Nate.Do you still have the Subaru ? Still broken ? My other offer still stands of just buying it from you. It appears you could use the money and really can't afford to even do the basics to see why it does not run. Why just let it sit there and rot ? It's just going down in value every day. Think about it. The money could help the family. You still have my number ?

#899034 - 06/28/14 03:42 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I'm pretty sure the post modern way of figuring out who the biggest loser is via the internet is their post count. This is because if you post all the time, you have no real life.

And I'm also pretty sure if you totaled up all of Nate's posts from all of his different user names he would be up their with Wankster and Toff.

So to sum up all the bickering, Evo, lost. It doesn't matter what you say, it is how much you say, and if you are saying all day, you are probably a loser.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#899036 - 06/28/14 04:05 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy

So to sum up all the bickering, Evo, lost..

Lets not jump to conclusions! Its not even 2pm yet... The smoke has just settled from the night before wink

#899056 - 06/28/14 11:17 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Banned User

Tying up a new leader.....

wink

LMAO!

- Albert Einstein.

#899066 - 06/29/14 02:36 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
figuring out who the biggest loser is via the internet is their post count.

you mean this?

Hankster 21955
Todd 20955
Chuck S. 14110
parker 12176
Banned User 11279
STRIKE ZONE 11095
Salmo g. 10951
Dan S. 10918
Slab Happy 10479
eyeFISH

#899089 - 06/29/14 04:23 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Bantam Offline
Skytucky Redneck

I really can't believe I just read all of that... holy sh!t there's some sad people in this world with way too many excuses for their bullsh!t on I CAN'T

#899095 - 06/29/14 09:50 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Brewer]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Brewer

you mean this?

Hankster 21955
Todd 20955
Chuck S. 14110
parker 12176
Banned User 11279
STRIKE ZONE 11095
Salmo g. 10951
Dan S. 10918
Slab Happy 10479
eyeFISH

Thread killer.

Just what is your count? wink

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#899103 - 06/30/14 02:28 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: blackmouth]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: Rev. blackmouth
Originally Posted By: Brewer

you mean this?

Hankster 21955
Todd 20955
Chuck S. 14110
parker 12176
Banned User 11279
STRIKE ZONE 11095
Salmo g. 10951
Dan S. 10918
Slab Happy 10479
eyeFISH

Thread killer.

Just what is your count? wink

just my point and not 10,000 plus that's for sure.

why anyone wants to be lead along and biting on evo's replies is beyond me. there's something to be said for lol and yawn then moving on to the next exhibit. seems there's many who dumb themselves down to stupidness to make themselves seem smarter. after 10 plus pages one has to really wonder the why did this topic go beyond 2 pages of rhetoric banter with evo? not even the well respected Sol would have wasted 2 replies on this topic.

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1389 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |