Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#919626 - 01/20/15 08:32 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? ***** [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
redhook can finally get a job by working for Rich. I hear Rich knows where $500k worth of salary is laying around. You two go huntin' and researchin' and shitt and report to us every few days via a new thread. I'm sure we'll all be tuning in.

Oh, and with the money, you can pay Hank.

redhook + 500K = drug overdose

#919643 - 01/20/15 09:48 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Possum hatchet won't cut it......

#919647 - 01/20/15 10:12 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Makes me want to que up Harry & the Hendersons!

#919653 - 01/20/15 10:52 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

I think I know why bigfeet(foots) aren't reproducing... they're gay

not that there's anything wrong with that...

#919655 - 01/20/15 11:40 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Banned User

You gonna argue with a guy who tosses around words like Mitochondrial....

I cant argue with that... hell, I cant even look it up since redhook locked up google...

is it the morning after test? I mean, the morning after you're bu.tt fu.cked by sasquatch?

#919657 - 01/20/15 11:51 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
Just one more example of why avoidance should be the number one tactic with law enforcement. You never know when the guy with the badge, cuffs, and gun is bat-shlt bigfoot-shlt crazy.

Unreal.

Spot on...pretty scary. Seems to be getting worse.

- Albert Einstein.

#919658 - 01/20/15 11:54 PM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

While perusing some big foot blogs and forums, I came across a real gem. One of the researchers claims to have been raped by bigfoot. Was that you Rich G? That's how you go the saliva sample?

#919662 - 01/21/15 05:28 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This thread would be ten stars as a troll thread...the fact that Rich is actually serious garners twenty stars, at least.

As someone who did "actual science" for many years I know for certain that the world is both bigger and far more mysterious than we currently understand it to be, and that we will continue to discover new (to us) species so long as we don't cause them to go extinct first...but clownshows like this put science back a hundred years.

It's not a coincidence that whacknuts believe in six or eight conspiracies, space men, dragons, Bigfoots, and Tooth Fairies all at once...they live in fantasy lands where faith and dingbattery serve as "science", where the most unlikely scenarios are 100% believed on the flimsiest of evidence, or no evidence at all, and reality is just another conspiracy.

They don't do much harm, and provide endless entertainment, so, for one, am glad that there is such a diverse and vocal crowd of them out there...without them we wouldn't get to hear stories of alien anal probes and Bigfoot sexual assaults.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#919669 - 01/21/15 07:57 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I am go to throw you a few more bone that will make you call me all kinds of names. I am going to tell you a couple more things about Bigfoot that is more than likely true which you wont be able to believe.

#1 more than likely they are inter dimensional, there is proof of this in the DNA, but I am not saying anything more about it.

#2 more than likely they can "cloak" themselves like in the movie "Predator". Don't know how they can do it but it seems they can bend light around themselves so you can only see their outline, has not happened to me but I have talked to eye witnesses and seen video/photo evidence so I am leaning towards that they can.

#3, they can physically make you ill, its happened to me once, they can disorient you, make you sick to the point that you are incapacitated and throw up. People call it being "zapped", I did not believe it until it happened to me. I thought it was people just being scared. The theory is that they do it by using infrasound.

#4. They can make electronics go dead, brand new batteries go dead immediately for no reason, seen this happen multiple times. They can also find game cameras without seeing them, don't know how but they can.

#919671 - 01/21/15 08:07 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Also,

I did at least half of my research alone, but I never go into the woods alone anymore.

In 2010 I was ambushed by two of them, at one of my game cameras. I thought it was the end of me.

#919674 - 01/21/15 08:14 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RICH G

In 2010 I was ambushed by two of them, at one of my game cameras. I thought it was the end of me.

seeeewwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

#919675 - 01/21/15 08:19 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Super Beings with Super Powers? You have to admit that's a pretty damned good excuse for never being able to prove their existence.

Sarah Palin is starting to make sense.

Fish on...

Todd

#919677 - 01/21/15 08:28 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

If these things wanted to get you, to either eat you or just kill you, there is nothing you could do to prevent it, accept be careful where you go and always go in pairs. If they want you there is nothing that can stop them, they could just walk up behind you and grab you, or zap you until your heart stops. There is no defense.

#919680 - 01/21/15 08:36 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Apparently they can't zap you in pairs, though, right?

Maybe the "Super" in "Super Beings" should just be a lower case "super".

I am also betting that there is compelling evidence that they can't zap you if you are in an underground bunker, or travel interdimensionally to steal your gold reserves, and that cannabis oil renders you immune to zapping...thereby bringing all these whacknut conspiracies all together into one Super Conspiracy... right?

Fish on...

Todd

#919681 - 01/21/15 08:41 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

On second thought, considering how some of my fishing buddies roll, they are clearly not made immune to zapping while under the influence of cannabis... because they look and act all fuckin zapped all to hell.

Wait a minute... is it possible that the use of cannabis is required to travel interdimensionally, get zapped, see transdimensional wookies, and go batshit fuckin crazy?

On that theory there is actual evidence...better evidence than a opossum chewing on a trail cam.

Fish on...

Todd

#919682 - 01/21/15 08:56 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
This thread delivers.

I want to thank RICH G for hanging it out there. Everyone wants to crack on the guy but he is at least giving you all something to chew on. This is definitely the best thread going.

I really want to believe that the end of days is right around the corner so I can just quit my jobs and spend my time racking up credit card debt, fishing and surfing.

#919683 - 01/21/15 09:10 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Excitable Bob Online   happy
Returning Adult

Loc: fuctifino
Someone must have hacked Rich G's P.P. account and is trolling, this cant be real. Maybe the return of Fish Prince?
Come on down where we can play
Come on down to my boat baby
Come on down we'll sail away.

#919684 - 01/21/15 09:11 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: Excitable Bob]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Excitable Bob
Someone must have hacked Rich G's P.P. account and is trolling, this cant be real. Maybe the return of Fish Prince?

This is 100% real...that's why it is so awesome.

Fish on...

Todd

#919685 - 01/21/15 09:14 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Hmmm...the plot thickens.

Bigfoot is a Stoner! <link>

Fish on...

Todd

#919686 - 01/21/15 09:21 AM Re: You Retards wake up yet? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Huh...it's all coming together now.

This dude seems legit.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2014/11/jim-lebus-discusses-doomsday-preppers.html

Fish on...

Todd

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |