THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#933508 - 07/03/15 11:00 AM Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee??
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

Loc: British Columbia
My salt water spoons already have my guarantee and am adding my 'voltage tuned' hoochies. "I guarantee that my salt water 'tuned' hoochies will out fish any comparable competitor's hoochie in a side by side challenge, or I will refund the purchase price and you keep the tackle"
Recent reports from anglers indicate that my hoochies are 'kicking butt' out there. One in particular was a chap who fished most of a day on the west side of Vancouver Island with fresh herring, without any luck. He then tried one of my 'tuned' Army Tank hoochies on one side and a comparable competitor's on the other side. My hoochie proceeded to produce several (5 ,I think) chinook while the other side did NADA! He came back into town and bought 10 more, cleaning out the store.
It's not my hoochies! It is the voltage field created by the matched metals that I use. My anodes on this setup produces between .6 and .72 volts ALL .... DAY .... LONG! They will last at least a season and probably 3, depending on usage. All you have to do is keep them clean and ensure electrical contact with the top ring of the swivel. Normally. .5 - .6 volts is the norm. The fish told me that they wanted more. Perhaps it is an amperage issue?? Much testing is ongoing including fresh water fisheries.
I only have 5 popular hoochie colors:
* Army Tank
* Cop Car
* White (glow)
* Pistachio (glow)
* Blue/Green
Cheap to try: only $4 Canadian pesos, tuned, Maruto black nickel hook, beads, swivel and 48" Maxima leader.

TEST IS WITH SEA WATER

#933525 - 07/04/15 06:37 AM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: ]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

I agree with you about 'claims'. How many of those manufacturers have lures that project a 'fish attracting', positive voltage field? My stuff can be adapted to most any type of lure including Zzinger, Buzzbomb or halibut jigs.

#933526 - 07/04/15 06:44 AM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: ]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Loc: West Linn, OR
Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Every sales guy has the same pitch anymore.....

Wanna prove me wrong then send me one of each and I will put an honest field test down starting with the opener on 7/16

Til then ...

So every outfit you buy tackle from offers you money back/keep the product guarantees these days? I doubt it but prove me wrong. Til then... smile

Edited by West Linn Wader (07/04/15 06:48 AM)

#933529 - 07/04/15 08:47 AM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: ]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

I have lots of people who know it works (and those that think it's hogwash). The problem is getting those people to say it out loud. After all, we tend to be a secretive lot, LOL.

#933536 - 07/04/15 12:49 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
I would love to try them but, if they worked, I would keep mine a secret as I don't do fishing reports.

Now, if they do not work, we would all hear about it.

And, I want some,

fp

#933538 - 07/04/15 01:32 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

Hi Old Duffer (me too)
Chuck S. (purple passion) has agreed to be the unbiased tester for my concept and will make a report here.... good or bad. And we don't know each other until today, here on the forum. I am sending him 5 sets of (seemingly) identical hoochies pre-tied and ready to go. I'm sure you will all find it interesting to see what he comes up with. If he tests them like I do, side by side and within 20 ft of each other, he should catch 8 out of 10 fish on the 'tuned' hoochie.

#933553 - 07/05/15 10:20 AM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Terry Roth Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Vashon
Your spoons are beautiful!!! And the hoochies too, can't wait to get them in the Sound and see how they perfrm.

#933561 - 07/05/15 04:01 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

I just received a report from a customer and have his permission to pass it along. This is from Larry Haaga as he wrote it.
Al,
I want to give you a report on my fishing this weekend in South Puget Sound (Tacoma). In the area where I was fishing there were 9-10 boats fishing Saturday and 9-10 boats fishing Sunday. There were a total (my count) of seven springs hooked for the both days for all the boats (18-20 boats). I was the only one ( I am sure) using the anodes, stainless swivels and Maruto hooks that I purchased from you on my hoochies. I hooked four of the seven springs hooked for the two days! I caught the only spring caught on Saturday and I caught three of the six springs hooked on Sunday. for all the boats. So, I think your gear (anodes) are certainly making a difference. I hooked four springs on the Maruto hooks and never lost any fish. I cannot find the Maruto hooks here. I would like to buy some mare anodes, stainless swivels and Maruto hooks from you.
I was using a Hotspot flasher, 36" leader and a #742 hoochie which is a favorite color here in the Tacoma area. Take care.

Larry

#933579 - 07/05/15 09:54 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm waiting for your IPO. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#933584 - 07/06/15 05:33 AM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

Everything is for sale. It could be your IPO. I'll head up the field research department.

#933585 - 07/06/15 06:30 AM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Loc: West Linn, OR
thumbs

#933617 - 07/06/15 03:39 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
RogueFanatic Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Kitsap Co.
I can believe it. I think it was JayDee (JD back then) who thought that the small electric field was why pipe jigs work. One of my favorite terms from my scientific days- Ampullae of Lorenzini...

#933632 - 07/06/15 06:55 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

Believe it! Another aspect I have been looking at is; we all have lures in our tackle boxes that also should catch fish........... but they don't. I know I do. I think I have a pretty good handle on at least part of the reason why not. That will take further research. Right now I am still focused on attracting fish and fine tuning my color patterns.

#933721 - 07/07/15 09:34 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
BiLLYiZME Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Kitsap
Just ordered a spoon and a hootchie. Figure its worth a try !

#933842 - 07/09/15 09:28 AM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: ]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

Several years I had my kids decorate the Christmas tree with coho wobblers and hoochies. They loved it! I think they call that re-purposing nowadays.

#933890 - 07/09/15 06:42 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

New additions to the spoon lineup.

Size #4.0 MINI-PEARL Mother of pearl with glow stripe, patterned both sides. The picture doesn't do the color justice. 'Voltage tuned' for both fresh and salt water.

Size #4.0 IRISH CREAM with glow stripe. Patterned both sides.

Edited by Iwannagofishin (07/09/15 08:13 PM)

#934073 - 07/12/15 11:43 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
I just can't believe you are going to go out there and take fish out of those poor Muckleshoot nets Chuck. SMH .

Well , maybe wink

Edited by GutZ (07/12/15 11:44 PM)

#935242 - 07/27/15 07:27 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

I don't know if you guys find this, but it seems that spoons are hot early in the season and then it swings over to hoochies. I have had several people agree with me on this. My voltage tuned hoochies have been doing exceptional on large chinooks and most recently, several halibut including a 50 pounder. There are lots of humpies (pinks) coming but I don't know if they will let any of us take a sockeye this year in Canada or US. I made up some 2 packs of 'tuned' mini plankton for those who are interested ($5.95). They will radiate around 1 volt. Not enough to 'cook em down', just make em hungry. zip

#935425 - 07/29/15 08:13 AM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

I just came across this interesting read that is making even the experts re-think outside the box. Interesting to the end. Might be off topic for some, but re-affirms my beliefs.

http://news.sciencemag.org/evolution/2011/07/guiana-dolphins-can-use-electric-signals-locate-prey

#935849 - 08/02/15 04:58 PM Re: Lurecharge tackle with fish catching guarantee?? [Re: Iwannagofishin]
Iwannagofishin Offline
Smolt

Hi All. I have decided to release a new product that was on the back burner for a couple of years. It is a 'flasher voltage tuner'. It is a thin strip of metal with a molded anode at one end that simply attaches to your flashers with double sided tape. My first 'guinea pig' was a chap who was having the hardest time catching fish. His first evening with this had him running off his feet. He had 5 chinook on in short order and boated 3 of them. His first order of business was to order 2 more flasher tuners.
I was actually prompted to do this because of another customer who hooked up my DEFG (portable black box) directly in front of his flasher instead of near the downrigger weight. He remembering that he had purchased one 2 months earlier. I thought it would have killed the action but he says not. He went from double headers on pink salmon all day instantly to 3 large chinooks in about an hour. The last of which he estimated at 40 lbs and was lost with all the tackle in a kelp patch. I have since sent him 4 DEFGs.
The flasher tuner will take the place of my DEFGs, or work in concert with them. It will work with a 'tuned' lure as well as with fresh bait which is more difficult to voltage tune because of the single hooks. These are in limited numbers and available only on my website for $9.95 Canadian.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 993 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |