Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 ... 36 37 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#955838 - 04/17/16 12:13 AM Will the Sh#t ever hit the fan? *****
RICH G
Unregistered

The new gold backed Yuan will trade in the open markets Tuesday the 19th. Tuesday is a good day to be watching your favorite cable news station. Or you could watch the Asian and European currency markets as well as PM's starting about 6:30 PM Monday night. Should be fairly intense.

#955839 - 04/17/16 12:20 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

If you did not know the new Yuan is redeemable in gold and not exchangeable in US Dollars. It kinda changes things for the whole world like all of a sudden. It's going to be a bit of a shock because we will all feel the consequences fairly quickly, or immediately.

The dollar will most likely plunge once this goes online and PMs will go vertical.

#955840 - 04/17/16 06:39 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Rich, you've got to stop reading those conspiracy sites...yeesh, one site says it, the next site copies it, and 5 min. later we have a national disaster happening that no one knows about...go figure.

It just ain't so, cause' if it was, every news channel would be carrying the story 24/7.

They ain't.

Here's what is happening:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kitconews/20...s/#65135c2c73b7

Edited by GoldDigger (04/17/16 06:42 AM)

#955845 - 04/17/16 07:55 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

How much warning did we get from the government and media before the 08 housing crash?

When the gold backed Yuan hits the market it will be an immediate reality check, all of a sudden everyone else's currency will be obsolete. Bet Russia will announce a new gold backed currency as well soon.

Ask yourself if you could choose a currency which was based on "faith" or a currency you could take to the bank and exchange for gold bars anytime you desire. Which would you pick?

Don't kid yourself,,,, generally when the news media is not reporting something it's because it's too scary to tell us about.

#955848 - 04/17/16 08:25 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: RICH G

Don't kid yourself,,,, generally when the news media is not reporting something it's because it's too scary to tell us about.

Like......Bigfoot, Gnomes, Aliens, and Chem Trails?

This is what happens when you spend your whole life looking at blurry pictures, and listening for wood knocks and house slaps...

#955874 - 04/17/16 04:07 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: GoldDigger]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Where's my popcorn..... beer

- Albert Einstein.

#955875 - 04/17/16 04:11 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Originally Posted By: RICH G

Like......Bigfoot, Gnomes, Aliens, and Chem Trails?

This is what happens when you spend your whole life looking at blurry pictures, and listening for wood knocks and house slaps...

I still get a good laugh about house slapping. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#955877 - 04/17/16 05:35 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
I had an elderly client whose son convinced him to invest $100K into a gold stock 6 years ago against my advice. I made the trade and today the stock is worth $45K. So Rich, how is this Tuesday's shitt fan going to effect my client?
On a side note....a gnome was rummaging around my garbage cans the other night and I shot the little bastard in the a$$, but he got away through another dimension and at the same time my house got slapped by Bigfoot.

#955883 - 04/17/16 06:27 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Banned User
I spent the day hiking and was off trail a good ways when I think I saw bigfoot.

I took a helluva trip myself.....I was trolling around a lake today and got caught in a chemtrail storm. As previously shown by Redhook, it was a circular shape. Acid rain has nothing on low hanging chemtrails! By the time I made it to shore, I saw a Gnome in a rowboat waving at me from across the lake......

#955918 - 04/18/16 10:02 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
I've got my beer supply topped off, some food stockpiled, full tanks of fuel in the truck and boat and plenty of fishing bait and gear ready to deploy. I'm as ready for Tuesday's doom as an angler can be.

#955931 - 04/19/16 12:22 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
They better get that fan cranking and start throwing sh!t at it...Tuesday is halfway gone already!

I think this will be "dire prediction/breaking news" number 284 in a row from Rich that will turn out to be completely and utterly unfounded.

Gotta admit...I respect his perseverance, and resolve, especially in the face of being wrong every single time.

That kind of commitment to crazy, even this heavy duty of crazy, is the kind of commitment to crazy that I've really only seen a couple of times before...but this is the first one that's not a woman between the ages of 16 and 22.

Breaking new ground, buddy!

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#955933 - 04/19/16 12:53 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Myassisdragon, at least bears are not inter-dimensional, so I get a shot.

Hey Rich, when I was a kid my dad always told me when he saw somebody screw up really bad: "that guy really stepped on his pecker". You've been wrong so many times your Johnson looks like a door mat.

#955934 - 04/19/16 12:58 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I think he's going with the "terrorist" model...he only has to win one out of a million times to declare himself the winner.

Fish on...

Todd

#955937 - 04/19/16 01:17 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
It hit the fan so hard today that a bunch of investors are sitting around watching the markets rise as I type. Nary an article or raised concern in any of the financial daily's. Stellar work right there Rich!

Got any more Orange Crop Reports to share with us Mr. Beaks? Anymore pork belly & holiday advice? SELL! SELL! SELL! Turn those machines back on! Turn those damned machines back on!

See I bet Todd one dollar that that you would be right and we would all be wrong. I lost, so here's Todd's dollar. The Nobel prize belongs to the Dukes!

#955949 - 04/19/16 03:31 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Rich G can't be serious with all these threads, right? I mean is it physically possible for someone to be this delusional?

#955950 - 04/19/16 03:51 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
fp Offline
Old Duffer

Loc: Hoquiam,WA.USA
One of my stocks went down over 9 bucks today. Hope
that doesn't help RICH G. That would be awful.

fp

#955951 - 04/19/16 03:54 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
They better get that fan cranking and start throwing sh!t at it...Tuesday is halfway gone already!

I think this will be "dire prediction/breaking news" number 284 in a row from Rich that will turn out to be completely and utterly unfounded.

Gotta admit...I respect his perseverance, and resolve, especially in the face of being wrong every single time.

That kind of commitment to crazy, even this heavy duty of crazy, is the kind of commitment to crazy that I've really only seen a couple of times before...but this is the first one that's not a woman between the ages of 16 and 22.

Breaking new ground, buddy!

Fish on...

Todd

Rich is usually spot on.

NOT.

- Albert Einstein.

#955954 - 04/19/16 06:23 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Just checked the news and no word of your prophecies coming to life Rich!

Do you think we are safe yet or should I continue wearing my tin-foil hat and chewing my nails?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#955956 - 04/19/16 06:51 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Don't worry...Conspiracy Theory #285 will be rolled out in a few days, and the previous 284 will be forgotten.

Fish on...

Todd

#955964 - 04/19/16 08:42 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

It's happening, maye not not all at once but it's on its way.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 ... 36 37 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |