Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#962771 - 08/13/16 05:18 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

No worries,,

I don't have that "thing" which makes me be embarrassed, regret, or consider what I say before I say it, that part got left out when I got made. Its both bad and good, I have no regrets but people can only handle so much of me, I can be a bit overwhelming.

Don't worry I'm not crazy..

#962777 - 08/13/16 10:44 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Delusional, mentally ill

Sad state of affairs when your mind goes

That boy ain't right...

What he said, x 1000.

Rich: Get some professional help...now. One day that delusional world you live in is going to come crashing down
on top of you, and the odds of finding your way back to reality are pretty much nil without some help.

People here like you.

Otherwise, you'll just dissipate into the ether and never be heard from again.

#962780 - 08/14/16 07:32 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Ha,

People are very closed minded, I understand that what I believe is pretty unbelievable in today's world of a scripted reality but unfortunately for you I have experiences and have met professionals and armatures which were privledged to being witness to these things.

It gives me comfort, not distress to have answers, I earned it, I worked hard to get it. I'm definitely not ashamed or embarrassed or do I care if I disturb you, it's not my problem. My responsibility is to tell you so you have a more clear picture of things.

Truely people would rather have somebody else make up the script for them, so they can just go with whatever is the accepted generally by the masses. I prefer to figure things out for myself, like it or not I know what I know and have seen what I've seen....

#962781 - 08/14/16 07:35 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

My reality is my construction based on evidence and facts I have gathered for myself, your reality is what somebody else told you.

Believe me when I say, " I am much closer to the truth than the rest of you".

#962789 - 08/14/16 11:38 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I did not read it in an article, I conducted my own investigations, both field work and study, came to my own conclusions based on my findings. I look at nature, history; both human and natural, religion and paranormal.

I am comfortable and confident in my beliefs because I decided what was reasonable and acceptable to myself not anyone else.

#962790 - 08/14/16 11:45 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

The mainstream never made sense to me, when you dive into anything you learned in school, medical industry, history, religion see on the mainstream news and entertainment and you start to peal back he layers it generally starts to fall apart, you find that there is always an agenda to steer society in a specific direction, to manipulate, control cause fear and extort. Keep the human population living in fear of everything.

#962796 - 08/14/16 01:15 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Low information?

I think it's the other way around, you and you buddies are spoonfed everything you believe, you don't think for yourself because you gave that "responsibility" up long ago. You have absolutely no idea regarding the truth about anything.

You sit there and get upset because you see somthing in me which is outside your ability to reach, you mock me because someone else told you I can't possibly be correct because some doctor, polotician, teacher or judge said it can't be so.

You are too stupid to see how illogical your line of thinking is, how arrogant can you be to claim the things I say and believe in are not true, you have nowhere near the knowledge base that I have, you have no idea what I have learned in my life.

I can see in you that you have learned nothing, and you never will, the only thing you know is what you have been told....

I'm sure this won't even make sense to you..

#962799 - 08/14/16 01:39 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You need to realize that "Anything Is Possible", absolutely anything. That where I'm special, I understand and live by that rule. Most people can't grasp that idea, it was proven to me, and I can't deny it's the case.

Don't live in a box dude, nobody is forcing you to do it. Think more like you did when you were a little kid, use your imagination, maybe you should start watching cartoons, maybe it will help you get back to reality.

#962807 - 08/14/16 05:56 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rich, you do make some decent points; but believing in Bigfoot and saying you saw one makes it hard to believe in anything you say. Is there a chance that you wanted so hard to believe that bigfoots is real that you some how talked yourself into it? Can you in detail describe the time you saw this creature. Was there more than one time? I have no doubt that you're a believer.

- Albert Einstein.

#962808 - 08/14/16 05:59 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I forgot to ask if you've ever seen a live Gnome? If so, how many?

- Albert Einstein.

#962810 - 08/14/16 08:09 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
You need to realize that "Anything Is Possible", absolutely anything. That where I'm special, I understand and live by that rule. Most people can't grasp that idea, it was proven to me, and I can't deny it's the case.

Don't live in a box dude, nobody is forcing you to do it. Think more like you did when you were a little kid, use your imagination, maybe you should start watching cartoons, maybe it will help you get back to reality.

That's not new. Quantum theory put forth that idea decades ago.

What you need to check is the probability.

By my calculations, your chance of being correct with your predictions and claims approaches zero.

Hope this helps.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#962819 - 08/15/16 07:14 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Duc,

I've seen them twice; when I saw the first one it was July 2000 about 7pm, I was driving down La Push Road in a marked Police car, When I approached the Lonesome Creek Fish Hatchery, approximately 50 yards in front of me, about an 8 foot tall 800 Pound bigfoot, pops out of the brush, about 30 yards south of Lonesome Creek on the beach side. It proceeds to take four steps before it clears the road, went into the salmonberries headed west to east, right along the fence. I hit the brakes stopped in the road and shat my pants, I had no idea these things were real before that, hit me up side he head like a ton of bricks.

I went right to the police station and there were two of my co-workers and a Clalam deputy. they asked me "wtf just happened to you", I said " I just seen a bigfoot" they laughed their ass off..

Edited by RICH G (08/15/16 07:15 AM)

#962820 - 08/15/16 07:22 AM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I wrote a report and everything, even did a memo to Clallam county at their request. I was too scared to look for tracks but my coworker did, he found nothing definitieve.

#962853 - 08/15/16 07:19 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Thanks.....how about a Gnome, have you seen one of those.

- Albert Einstein.

#962854 - 08/15/16 07:34 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

No, but I saw damn compelling game photos of one from Pensylvania about 5 years ago, 3 in sequence. 1st one was the Gnome sitting on a tree limb in front of the camera with two more of it walking away on the limb. Looked just like the cartoons and books, red hat blue coat and green pants, little old man with white beard.

It was freaky and unsettleing, to see a real life picture, made ya kinda sick to your stomach. The lpics were clear but slightly out of focus, just like most bigfoot pics. There is somthing to that, don't know what it is but it's somthing.

Looked just like my moniker without the evil face. Wish I could have gotten copies of the pics.

Edited by RICH G (08/15/16 07:35 PM)

#962855 - 08/15/16 07:41 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

There is lots of compelling evidence of his stuff in private peoples hands and in private collections. It just stays private, there is no incentive for it to go public because there is a scientific blockade on it. Look into he Minnesota Iceman, I have talked to people that saw it in he 60s when it was on tour, two scientists inspected it took photos and said it was real. Then some fake replica went on tour and the original disappeared after the government allegedly siezed it.

#962856 - 08/15/16 08:00 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Maybe someone playing with Claymation?

- Albert Einstein.

#962858 - 08/15/16 08:37 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Looked pretty real to me, the woman wanted no publicity. She had some strange happenings in her back yard and decided to put out a game camera, she was disturbed by what turned up on the camera. No motive for a hoax, the photos were not perfect but the context of the situation seemed pretty legit.

Look up www.watcherstv.com it's a paranormal series based on answering some of these mysteries with modern science, its too revealing for regular tv. A regular network would never put it on. I have only watched a couple of the recent ones, but they were pretty good, it deals with some private DNA studies.

#962861 - 08/15/16 10:21 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: RICH G

The lpics were clear but slightly out of focus, just like most bigfoot pics. There is somthing to that, don't know what it is but it's somthing.

Sound similar to most pictures of the moon.....
SF

#962863 - 08/15/16 10:56 PM Re: Julian Assange and his source [Re: ]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Meanwhile back at the farm......

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, Salmo g., 1 invisible), 1070 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645299 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |