THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 17 of 20 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#970927 - 01/05/17 08:41 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

You probably won't, but if you know what to look for and pay real close attention you would have seen evidence of them. They are smarter than us. Most of the time you don't see them unless that's their intention.

#970946 - 01/05/17 11:53 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
The General needs to co-author a book with Rich. Samsquench and Steelhead....

#970949 - 01/06/17 06:36 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Rich is not alone...

Ancient Aliens Season 4 Episode 7: Aliens and Bigfoot

http://putlockers.ch/watch-ancient-aliens-tvshow-season-4-episode-7-online-free-putlocker.html

#970963 - 01/06/17 10:50 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

The bigfoot population will collapse with the dwindling fish runs.

#970978 - 01/06/17 02:05 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

They don't rely much on fish runs, they prefer big game, shellfish and then small game in winter, mostly berries and wild vegetation in summer. If fish runs were their food source they would have left this area long ago.

The ones out here eat a shatload of clams and oysters in winter on nightime tides, tracks are washed away by daylight by the incoming tides.

Shellfish is the lowest effort, highest nutritional yield avialable, and plentiful.

Edited by RICH G (01/06/17 02:10 PM)

#970982 - 01/06/17 02:36 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Then why do the female's gentiles smell like fish?

#970985 - 01/06/17 03:05 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: RICH G
They don't rely much on fish runs, they prefer big game, shellfish and then small game in winter, mostly berries and wild vegetation in summer.

The ones out here eat a shatload of clams and oysters

Million dollar question Rich.....how do you know this? And can you prove this to us ?

- Albert Einstein.

#970990 - 01/06/17 03:16 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I know it because I have seen the evidence. I can't prove one shred of it you'll just have to take my word for it.

Small game out of convenience mostly.

but I am the best authority you have on the subject and I have a better understanding and grasp on the subject than the vast majority of researchers even the ones who are scientists. The only ones who know more are some governments and the are not interested in disclosure, mainly because of what I have outlined in this thread.

Edited by RICH G (01/06/17 03:20 PM)

#970999 - 01/06/17 04:16 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I know it because I have seen the evidence. I can't prove one shred of it you'll just have to take my word for it.

Evidence? as in scat? Pictures of them doing oyster shooters ? Do tell.

Edited by Sol Duc (01/06/17 04:17 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#971003 - 01/06/17 05:38 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Check out the big brain on stam.

Remember when people claimed a Plesiosaur-type animal that people called Nessie was seen in Loch Ness..............even though there isn't a big enough biomass of feed there to sustain an animal of that size?

There were lots of witnesses - even those that went far enough to claim Nessie would snatch a sheep here and there to supplement its diet. In fact, one of them threw rocks at Herzog when he was glowballing Loch Ness back in the day.

smile

I never claim to know things I don't know, though. God? Don't know. Origin of the universe? Don't know. Bigfeet? Don't know that either. I am a skeptic, though. If you want me to believe your story, bring some evidence.

The evidence for bigfeet I've seen is weak at best. Raised hackles are hardly evidence of a large primate that nobody has been able to produce a bone, tooth, skeleton or hide from. I'm holding out hope that Rich can take care of that.

Same with gnomes.

Fingers crossed.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#971005 - 01/06/17 05:51 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

band User since you live in the area you should check out that area accross from Elkhorn when I said. Shoot I might even go with ya since I am pretty much your neighbor. You know where Eaglemount is? That's where I live about 20 mins from ya. Let mm know I'm down...

#971006 - 01/06/17 05:56 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Unidentifiable hair and stool samples.... These are all over the OP, for those that don't believe, just drive 10min out of Forks and see for yourself. These same hairy schiiters of our woods have been throwing rocks, Slapping houses, and wood knocking....

Bigfeet probably send the Gnomes in to do all the dirty work

#971007 - 01/06/17 06:39 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

It is absolutely mind boggling that People believe this stuff. Most would probably think O.J was innocent. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#971008 - 01/06/17 06:45 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

band User since you live in the area you should check out that area accross from Elkhorn when I said. Shoot I might even go with ya since I am pretty much your neighbor. You know where Eaglemount is? That's where I live about 20 mins from ya. Let mm know I'm down...

Take him up on this BU,just make sure you tape the event. Rich, do you believe 9-11 was arranged by our Government ? How about the moon landing? was that a hoax too ?

- Albert Einstein.

#971011 - 01/06/17 07:04 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

911 was undoubtedly an inside job, the evidence is overwhelming. As far as the moon landing goes I'm on the fence, I find it odd we have not been back if we were actually there in the first place. You would think it would be small potatoes to build a cooling there at this point.

#971014 - 01/06/17 08:21 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Sol Duc]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Evidence? as in scat? Pictures of them doing oyster shooters ? Do tell.

Oh man that was funny!

#971015 - 01/06/17 08:31 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Us hillbillies aint talkin because why what's the point? Fun watching the drama this evening though... better than any sitcom. smile

#971016 - 01/06/17 08:51 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: cobble cruiser]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Yep, Bob should be charging $$$ for this. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#971017 - 01/06/17 09:55 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

How do you know I ain't on the payroll?

#971018 - 01/06/17 11:07 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Rich, Rich, Rich.....hey, listen. You have an audience about bigfoot asking mostly serious questions and you should appreciate it, respect it, and enjoy sharing some thoughtful insights about your experiences. But no, you have to go and step on your foreskin and start talking about 9-11 and the moon landing! You're like the ugly chick at closing time who might get lucky but she opens her mouth and ruins it. Just talk about squatch and leave all the other tinfoil crap in the recycle can.

Page 17 of 20 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |