THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 11 of 20 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#692869 - 07/10/11 06:49 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: Brewer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Did I ever tell you folks about my Bigfoot story? It began when I was tending my neighbor Irish Malamphy's still way back in the woods . . .

Sg

#692872 - 07/10/11 07:01 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

It was a large piece of flesh recovered about two weeks after the shooting buried in the snow near where they thought the adult went down. They could not find more at that time and were snowed out. They have not been able to get back since, because of the snow. Very high elevation.

#692874 - 07/10/11 07:25 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
tinyelvis Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: WA
Harry And The Hendersons was real, goddam it. It was based on a true story.

#693600 - 07/14/11 03:23 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
alanmikkelsen Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: St. Ignatius, MT
Originally Posted By: RICH G
We are part of a DNA Study that is being done by Dr. Melba Kethcum of DNA Diagnostics. We have supplied many samples from the Northwest, mostly from Mason and Grays Harbor drainages such as the Nooch and Hamma Hamma. We sent her saliva, tons of hair samples as well as tissue.

So who's doing the kissing to get the saliva samples?

#693623 - 07/14/11 05:32 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: alanmikkelsen]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Hair and tissue too so I think a bit more than kissing is going on. In fact when these two groups have one of their get togethers it ends up forming what's known as a "Clearing" in the forest.

#694107 - 07/16/11 10:34 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
It was a large piece of flesh recovered about two weeks after the shooting buried in the snow near where they thought the adult went down. They could not find more at that time and were snowed out. They have not been able to get back since, because of the snow. Very high elevation.

And what exactly was the shooter doing high in the mountains in the snow with the firearm? Hunting? What elevation?

Keith

#694128 - 07/16/11 11:13 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

Loc: Water
I thought it was illegal to shoot bigfoots not that I've ever had the chance.

There's a sucker born every minute

#694186 - 07/17/11 03:32 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: SBD]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

SBD, that's only in Skamania County where it's illegal to shoot a bigfoot or sasquatch. Open season just about everywhere else.

Sg

#694308 - 07/18/11 11:42 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Salmo g.]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
i wonder how many shots from rifle/hand gun, would it take to drop a Squatch?

lets say your farken freaked out that a Squatch is stalking you. it's a average ht. of 8'. your so spooked by the fact that a hugeass squatch is close. how sure would you be to actually try shooting one of these things? lets say you have a chance to actually get 2 shots off, just after you shat your pants. then to only arm wound the Squatch.

i'm wondering this because of the many bear/grizzly attacks i've read over the years. I just wonder what a wounded Squatch attack would play out.

#694313 - 07/18/11 12:10 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Brewer]
SkykomishSunrise Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: Brewer
i wonder how many shots from rifle/hand gun, would it take to drop a Squatch?

lets say your farken freaked out that a Squatch is stalking you. it's a average ht. of 8'. your so spooked by the fact that a hugeass squatch is close. how sure would you be to actually try shooting one of these things? lets say you have a chance to actually get 2 shots off, just after you shat your pants. then to only arm wound the Squatch.

i'm wondering this because of the many bear/grizzly attacks i've read over the years. I just wonder what a wounded Squatch attack would play out.

I would use an 8-gauge (8-bore) double elephant rifle, like the one that was used by one of the characters in the film Tremors. That should get the job done. That is, if I actually hit my target.

Bill McMillan

#694328 - 07/18/11 01:23 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: SkykomishSunrise]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

Loc: Water
Maybe it was the missing woman from the rainbow gathering, they have been known not to bath or remove body hair?

There's a sucker born every minute

#694331 - 07/18/11 01:28 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Dogfish]
Schweet
Unregistered

Were there such a thing,I'd of had him on the wall by the time I was 8 with a .22.

First call would be the The Enquirer,sizing their checkbook up.

#694340 - 07/18/11 02:00 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

i'd think no matter the fire power one may have at the time. the fear terror,scared schitless,froze stiff and what may else happen. i'd think the weapon would be useless.

those who have seen the Squatch while being armed all claim to be terrorfied during the experience.

#694341 - 07/18/11 02:02 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Brewer]
Schweet
Unregistered

Happiness...is being charged,by anything.

I'm rather happy,often.(grin)

#694348 - 07/18/11 02:47 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
Funny this thread keeps popping up. Just last night, I was watching, "Finding Bigfoot" on Animal Planet.

A rather interesting show, complete with 'Squatches, calls, and a myriad of witnesses and exploratory adventures.

This particular episode was filmed on POW Island. Right away, I had to call male cattle excrement, as I am quite sure that should Bigfoot (or Kushtaka to the Tlingit) exist within 'range' of POW/Craig area, there would in fact be YouTube documentation of its demise to the hands of one "Sister", whom no doubt would have slain said beastie with no more than two shots, fired perfectly on target in rapid succession. Followed by a victorious "who's next" pose.

#694359 - 07/18/11 03:34 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Schweet
Unregistered

Well documented,that Bigfeets,got Biglungs and they can swim under numerous islands in the SE pan handle.

Don't gotta lead them much.

Curiously enough,I watched 2 Bigfoot "episodes" yesterday evening myself,which included the Orygun and Alaskan Ruses.

None of it wasn't not hilarious and I've put boot leather in all of the real estate cited.

#694363 - 07/18/11 03:40 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Schweet
Unregistered

A drunken Injun' would have hit one with a car,long before now.

A sage Trapper would have looped one up and knocked it in the head.

A Hound Hunter would have bayed a herd of 'em up and sluiced the works.

A Logger on the way to work,would have shot one in the face.

#694364 - 07/18/11 03:49 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

the boys and i watched the 1st 3/4 episodes of this animal planet BF show. idiots to say the least. that bobo guy is a true dufuss. that show is disapointment.

i've seen the youtube and "sister" is one killer shot!

#694365 - 07/18/11 03:52 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Brewer]
Schweet
Unregistered

Bobo is from Northurn Kalifornia and try as I might,I couldn't see one there either.

I'm still lookin'.

#701135 - 08/28/11 10:29 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Ickstream Steel Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Science is waiting.

The eye is the window to /main.html

Page 11 of 20 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 410 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |