THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#643501 - 12/12/10 12:14 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

We seem to have little trouble finding dinosaur bones that are over 65 million years old.
If the woods are full of Harry and the Henderson's, why hasn't a bone or carcass been found.
Can you name any forest creatures that don't leave any evidence of their existence?
Better get your Nike's, the comet is coming.

#643514 - 12/12/10 12:59 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Originally Posted By: RICH G

The DNA is what it is, the science does not lie..........

So this will prove Fly is really a ManBearPIg ?

If Fly takes a poop in the woods, will Rich G take samples? All i know is, when i fished with fly, he confided that his secret eggs really come from bigfoots and that salmon attack these eggs so that they won't compete for stream habitat if they were able to hatch. the conspiracy of bigfoots versus salmon is there, you just have to allow that it is possible.

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#643518 - 12/12/10 01:22 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid

In a parallel universe:
DanS is 6' 9'' tall....
FishPrince dates adults
Todd is modest
Aunty is HWP
ChuckS graduated from WSU........almost
Seastrike has a job
Stam actually works
Hankster wears Birkenstocks
Brewer is smart
Richard Simmons is straight
Dogfish works for the BradyCampaign and is a vegan
I lose bets to Dachshunds and ASUholes.... wink

Richard Simmons is straight in this universe - just another sign of your delusional thinking wink

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#643523 - 12/12/10 01:26 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
i to feel that the BF thing has merit. they're seen in russia,china,canada and friggen cancun!

it just seems very cheesey that all camara footage is very poor. just like pics of kk, poor quality... the pics leave alot to be desired.

i would love to actually finally see some true legit proof that finally settles the mystery. footprints are stale evidence these days. i do enjoy stories and eye witness accounts. bigfoot stories are great!

#643548 - 12/12/10 02:31 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Brewer]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I've got a buddy that has size 20 Bigfoot feet that he straps onto his boots and tromps around in the snow and mud amongst the wilderness. I wonder how many times the "beleiver's" have crossed his tracks and photo'd them....

Keith

#643600 - 12/12/10 04:24 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: AuntyM

Cultures/people in many parts of the world have stories of a bigfoot/yeti type creature, so there has to be some basis for it, since the places are separated by thousands of miles.

Uh, that's christianity...not bigfoot.

Not Christianity...Hindu... wink

Hamanu (formerly known as Manu of Deche) was one of the champions of Rajaat during the Cleansing Wars. His task was to wipe out all the trolls on Athas, a task he took over from Myron of Yorum after Myron fell from Rajaat's favour.

That's him, that's what I saw..... But it had bigger feet and it was throwing BIG rocks at me!

Keith rofl

#643784 - 12/12/10 09:21 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Oh, one thing that's interesting about our wilderness. They photographed a wolverine near Mt. Adams, the first time they'd been seen that far south in Washington state. There's an estimated 20 or so Wolverines in WA...

You'd be surprised. There are wolves in the Adams/St Helens area too.

Surprised the livin' schit outta me anyway.

#643794 - 12/12/10 09:52 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Irie]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Looking forward to the data Rich.

I'll keep my mind open. Man is pretty arogant to think that we are the only planet with life on it in the universe, so applying my belief in life elsewhere (slime, bacteria, a blob, or some more advanced being up to or beyond man in intelligence), it could happen.

Never say never.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#643806 - 12/12/10 10:18 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Dogfish]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
I agree Dogfish, I've been interested in Bigfoot/Sasquatch lore since I was a kid.....some good stories, evidence, etc.....makes you think. At www.bigfootencounters.com and click on what's new...there is a good story about an encounter on the Olympic Peninsula.

I find it funny that an argument from so-called "woodsmen" is that "how come we never find bones or a dead body of a bigfoot in the woods?" I've spent lots of times in the woods, mountains, etc, and I have never come across a dead bear, cougar, or bobcat. Does that mean they don't exist?

I've mentioned it on this board before, but there was a well known guide and mountain man, named David Thompson, who mapped routes in B.C. and other parts of Canada in the 1880's........long before some of you guy's "my buddy's uncle's cousin who is 6'6" put on big shoes and walked in the snow to play tricks"....came across huge barefoot prints in a river bank so far from civilization that it puzzled him and he wrote about it in his journals.

What's in the woods and forest in the shadows and night? Who knows, I think it's a good story and I'll stay tuned.

Memo to Dan S.: The Coelancanth has not been extinct for millions of years, it was thought to be until one was caught in the 1900's.

#643814 - 12/12/10 10:34 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I have no problem believing that there are creatures out there that we haven't got a handle on yet, including Sasquatch.

Snake, I think Dan was being a bit too subtle in his approach...his coelocanth reference was likely referring to the fact that no one thought they were around, either, until they were "discovered" again not that long ago...meaning that not finding Bigfoot yet isn't a rock solid piece of evidence that he doesn't exist.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#643818 - 12/12/10 10:42 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Todd]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Exactly, Todd.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#643821 - 12/12/10 10:44 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Maybe Bigfoot is the form God takes when he visits earth.

rofl

I think that's what the shamans in Nepal think...the Yeti is a manifestation of God, so of course you aren't going to find any skeletons laying around...or outsmart Him, if you try to.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#643862 - 12/12/10 11:55 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Thanks Todd, my bad, Dan S., I can see that now.

Snake

#643904 - 12/13/10 09:03 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Originally Posted By: Irie
Originally Posted By: RICH G

There is plenty of evidence out there and thousands of eye witness accounts, far to many for misidentification. I know that mine was not misidentification.

I can tell you this much, lots of people are going to eat crow regarding this thing...

It's going to take more than a $10 Gorilla suit (Patterson Film) or some blurry schit on the edge of the pic (your joke of a sham) or a halloween costume crammed in a freezer (corpse hoax) to get anyone to eat any fukkin' crow.

The only one who's going to STFU around here is you.

A lot of us, and I mean a LOT, grew up spending days and nights for decades and decades stomping around the Mt. Adams, St. Helens, & Rainier wilderness either as a logger, a hunter, hiker, or a fisherman, and the closest any one ever saw to any fuggin' Bigfoots was some hairy naked 280 lb. hillbilly trying to chase down his 'date' which just so happened to be some dumbfvck cryptozoology enthusiast that had a purty mouth and the stupid idea to wander around rural SWW unarmed.

By the way, I met Patterson's grandson at a logging road kegger. That gorilla costume and that Kodak Super 8 camera made his grampa a local celebrity. The locals still laugh about it today.

Well said.

I too am one of those that have spent all too much time in the Wilderness from Mt St Helens to Adams to deep places in between... I've never found ANYTHING that even made me think twice that their was a ape walking around in our woods...

The rock throwing is what cracks me up the most...

Oh, one thing that's interesting about our wilderness. They photographed a wolverine near Mt. Adams, the first time they'd been seen that far south in Washington state. There's an estimated 20 or so Wolverines in WA....

Is there a chance at bigfoot? I'll put it at .0000000000000000000001%

Keith

+1
I've spent an enormous amount of time in the mountains and doubt that the average/casual outdoorsman realizes just how deep hunters penetrate the backwoods with both boots and binoculars.
I hate to say the word never also, but Bigfoot is something I have very, very little belief in.
But then again I don't believe in several other hugely popular beliefs either.

wink

Seems to be two camps, those that believe in everything until proven false and those that don't believe until proven, with a few in between.
Those that want to believe are pretty adamant that's fo shore.

#643914 - 12/13/10 11:27 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: John Lee Hookum]
lukesfishin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: evt
Huh huh, u got a picture of elks doin it

#643940 - 12/13/10 12:47 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Snake Pliskin]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
I find it funny that an argument from so-called "woodsmen" is that "how come we never find bones or a dead body of a bigfoot in the woods?" I've spent lots of times in the woods, mountains, etc, and I have never come across a dead bear, cougar, or bobcat. Does that mean they don't exist?

I've found a couple bear skulls in the woods, both were aged and too far in to want to deal with... Just this year, a friend of mine found a cougar skull. Never a bobcat though...

Logic would say "if" Bigfoot were real, most encounters would happen December through February. When our high mountains have significant snow pack and pushes all the elk, deer, etc to the low lands.

Keith

#643949 - 12/13/10 01:01 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
I never believe in bigfoot, until I am walking back to the rig after dark, in 100% canopy reprod when it is windy, and I am reasonably sure that every snap, crackle and pop is BF chasing me.

Then I believe big time.

Once I get safely back into the truck, I stop believing again.

#643957 - 12/13/10 01:18 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Snake Pliskin]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

"there was a well known guide and mountain man, named David Thompson, who mapped routes in B.C. and other parts of Canada in the 1880's........long before some of you guy's "my buddy's uncle's cousin who is 6'6" put on big shoes and walked in the snow to play tricks"....came across huge barefoot prints in a river bank so far from civilization that it puzzled him and he wrote about it in his journals." - Quote

I was actually going to make the same point. David Thompson was one of the first white men to enter the Pacific Northwest. He was a famous mapmaker and was known for his detailed and accurate maps and daily journals. The French men who were with him were big game hunters and wanted to follow whatever this thing was but the indian guides that were with the group would not allow it as if they seemed to know what it was. The bizarre fact was that it had no hind feet, only front feet. This occured in 1811. Side point is that the Thompson River is named after him though he never saw it.

Edited by cobble cruiser (12/13/10 01:22 PM)

#643961 - 12/13/10 01:29 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: cobble cruiser]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

It's been illegal to shoot a Sasquatch in Skamania County for nearly 30 years, whether anyone believes in them or not. So if anyone shoots one for a trophy, it's going to have to come from another county.

Sg

#643972 - 12/13/10 01:58 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Salmo g.]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one.Just sayin.Good luck,
SZ

Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 1150 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |