THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 19 of 20 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#971086 - 01/08/17 10:07 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

At some point, probably sooner that later, there will be a disclosure about these things. There is just too much evidence, way too many eye witnesses and technology proves to get more intrusive. When it does happen it will be earth shattering because it will change everything, it won't just be disclosure and vindication because whoever makes the disclosure will actually have say what they are, it won't be enough to admit they exist.

#971088 - 01/08/17 10:09 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

It's that interdimensional thing; that's why the gubmint keeps it under wraps, and only a maverick like Rich lets us in on the secret . . .

#971132 - 01/08/17 01:12 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

There is a strong possibility that the interdimensional part is true. Nearly all the native cultures say that it is and why should we be so nieve as to disregard their interpritation.

Rather than to believe these "supernatural" interpritationss by native cultures are merely a primitive way to explain phenonimon they did not understand is niev on our part. In many instances modern science does explain things they didn't understand, in some instances it has never been able to. In those instances the Western culture defines it as folklore or fairytale because of its inability to explain utilizing modern science. Modern science does not have all the answers, as it evolves maybe it will.

In many ways these native, ancient cultures were likely much more close to the truth in many instances than we are today. Partly because the societies did not have preconceived notion, and also because they has direct contact with other intelligence who instructed them, possibly the ones who created them.

#971144 - 01/08/17 02:22 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rich, do all of the states have Bigfeets? including Hawaii ?

Can they swim?
Will they kill an Elk?
Nocturnal?
How fast can they run?
Any evidence of young ones?
Are some gay?
Do they mate for life?
Language?
Do they hibernate?
Are we at risk?

- Albert Einstein.

#971146 - 01/08/17 02:27 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Maybe because those ancient societies had regular contact with more advanced beings from this planet or elsewhere in the galaxy, who explained this to them and refered to themselves as the creators or God's. Many ancient texts and art explain and depict this occurance.

The Cristian Bible, and every other religious text pretty much explains exactly what I said above, every ancient cultures believed this in one way or another. It's only in recent times that we have diverted from that point of view. And anybody today which truely has faith in any religion believes this now. It's only true atheists who have diverted from this idea which is actually a very small percentage of today's human population.

The vast majority of people throughout history or even today believe in creation or intelligent intervention regarding our existence.

Edited by RICH G (01/08/17 02:34 PM)

#971148 - 01/08/17 02:52 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G

The vast majority of people throughout history or even today believe in creation or intelligent intervention regarding our existence.

The vast majority of people don't believe in bigfoot or gnomes, so the "vast majority" card is not really a card you should be playing.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#971157 - 01/08/17 04:19 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What about spontaneous generation ?

- Albert Einstein.

#971186 - 01/09/17 08:07 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Herzog's story is BS.
He was on the Queets that day and night.

Also there is a woman who works at Safeway who looks exactly like Rich has described the female Sasquatch's appearance.
A union Squatch.

#971188 - 01/09/17 08:39 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
No More Ice Fishin Offline
Returning Adult

Kind of curious how you know Herzog was on the Queets on a specific day in January in 1982?

#971191 - 01/09/17 09:15 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: No More Ice Fishin]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Originally Posted By: No More Ice Fishin
Kind of curious how you know Herzog was on the Queets on a specific day in January in 1982?

Because like a Sasquatch has a territory so did Herzog.
He was not on the side of the hill where this reported incident took place but rather over the hump up the Queets above Sams.
82', bait, and AC/DC.
Good years.
No spoons required.

#971192 - 01/09/17 09:25 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Sol Duc]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

that would explain why nobody has turned up a dead one...

#971203 - 01/09/17 12:56 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
RichG reminds me of this dude I had in one of my geology courses - the guy was a devout bible thumper, serious Creationist, and was taking the class to prove to himself that geology was a made up sciences and that the world was created in 7 days.

He had a way of convincing himself out of every scientific reasoning to every rock, landscape and fossil we looked at. 7 days, I tell ya.

Planet is billions of years old. Nope. Probably flat, too.
The rocks and geologic formation of the Northwest was shaped over many thousands of years. Nope.
Fossil records show the "evelution" over time. Nope.
DNA and genomic records show "evelution" over time. Nope.

I'd say Uncle Darwin is rolling over in grave over RichG's assertions, but I'm guessing he's flat out just ignoring him.

You're comedic gold, Rich. Don't stop!

Ooo, tomorrow is Tuesday! Wonder if the sh#t is gonna hit the fan tomorrow? I can't wait!

PS. Rich, it's EVOLUTION. If you're going to make a case against it, might want to start spelling it correctly. May help others take you a little more seriously. Ok, who am I kidding?

#971208 - 01/09/17 01:22 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: The Moderator]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

You are wasting your time.

Rich and BU went Sqwatch hunting together.

#971226 - 01/09/17 04:08 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Piper

that would explain why nobody has turned up a dead one...

You're smarter than I thought.

- Albert Einstein.

#971227 - 01/09/17 04:10 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Do the Sasquatch here in the northwest eat garlic, like they do in the midwest ?

Yes....along with Fiddle Head Ferns.

- Albert Einstein.

#971229 - 01/09/17 04:47 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)

....along with Fiddle Head Ferns.

Fiddle me this.....fuk head....

How do you know they eat Fiddle Head Ferns? huh

rofl

#971329 - 01/11/17 08:51 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Bigfoot is an idiot or he would have gotten citizenship prior to Trump getting in office.

#971525 - 01/14/17 07:31 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Gear up.

Attachments
IMG_20170114_17832.jpg

#971531 - 01/14/17 08:19 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Bigfoot is an idiot or he would have gotten citizenship prior to Trump getting in office.

I wonder how many anchor babies we're talking ?

- Albert Einstein.

#971610 - 01/16/17 08:38 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Page 19 of 20 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |