THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 29 of 37 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#977341 - 06/02/17 03:23 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. ***** [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Being wrong again for the 528,381st time in a row won't slow Rich down one bit. I am sure he is reading all the made up news blogs now gearing up for his next projectile diarrhea post of doom, pretending that this one didn't even happen.

You don't get to be that crazy without denial as the major force in your life.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#977344 - 06/02/17 08:33 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
It depends upon what one considers "[Bleeeeep!] hitting the fan". There was a Tuesday in November that saw many in a hysterical panic. The hysteria was so intense that old women and young women, gay men in skinny jeans and skinny men in gay jeans all donned their giant pusssy hats and collectively wept. For them on that fateful Tuesday the "[Bleeeeep!] hit the fan".

Rich was right AGAIN and as usual.grin

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#977351 - 06/03/17 09:30 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
I went to the ATM, put in my plastic card, and it gave me cash.

I took that cash and bought enough gas to fill my truck, and a bunch of beer.

Rich is full of sh!t.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#977413 - 06/05/17 12:48 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Rich is still probably camping out in his bomb cellar. Give him a few more weeks before be feels brave enough to creep out and realize that nothing has changed since he went in.

#977445 - 06/06/17 12:08 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
I think that means we need to make a new prediction for the sole purpose of keeping this thread alive.

I'm going with April 13, (it's a Ftiday) 2029.

That's a no-go.

Not allowed to post a prediction when you won't be alive to know if it came true or not. smile

Anyone else?

If not, I'll be forced to unstick this thread and let it die like all the other threads on the Darkside.

#977457 - 06/06/17 01:34 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Banned User
Rich........?

You're the thread saver here.....

I predict a quick rally just as the thread is about to die, outlining an entirely new doomsday prediction, and likely giving President Trump credit for somehow dismantling the last one. Or the last 78.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#977482 - 06/06/17 06:07 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I don't know if anybody has noticed but "S%^$ has been hitting the fan" for some time now, in fact the whole time this thread has been going society both socially and economically has been collapsing.

It's been happening a little day by day so you don't notice much, you just notice that things are a little worse and people are a little crazier from week to week. Every problem gets a little worse each week but nothing gets better.

When Illinois goes bankrupt officially that might push things over the edge where it can't be hidden any longer. Currently Illinois has not paid a "bill" in over 2 years, it has not ratified a budget in 70 months, every household in the state is on the hook for a staggering $27,000. per year, just to pay the state and local government pensions. There is a long list of other states that are almost as bad as Illinois

Washington state is considered in good shape with a 27 billion in unfunded liability for state and local retirements. All these government retirement systems nationwide are totally insolvent, trillions of unfunded liability, and all those drawers have tens of trillions of debt, living retirement one check to the next. In order to pay the monthly checks alone the systems need and 8 to 11% rate of return on the accounts, because of that all the money is in the only place you can make that kind of money, "the stock market", which is in the biggest bubble ever. when that bubble pops watch out.

#977484 - 06/06/17 07:00 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
So, do we have a date then?

I need a couple days to get my sh!t straight before everything actually shuts down - do you think you could put your finger on the actual date plus or minus a few days? You know, so I can pick up some beer and grub and ammunition and stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#977567 - 06/07/17 09:56 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Originally Posted By: paker
Someone needs to get banned for this.

Who exactly was the LIAR that said today was the day the sh#t was going to hit the fan?

Sky-Guy - was that you?

I think I'll revoke your moderator privs.

Todd - you're our new Mod!!!!

It's about time for a reel mod here, and hopefully a return to the PP 2005 archive-like daze of yore.

Maybe some of you window licking bitches will cool off if I'm a mod?

Time to get back to the Wild Wesr Paker.....

And Jesus Christ I need to see a real pic of a Bigfoot. I'm losing faith!!!

Keith

Edited by stlhdr1 (06/07/17 10:01 PM)

#977578 - 06/08/17 08:15 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

"It ain't for lickin,
It's for looking through."

#977594 - 06/08/17 01:15 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
RogueFanatic Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Kitsap Co.
It's what we're all doing these days- "endeavor to persevere". Hope it ends better for us than it did for the them.

#977697 - 06/14/17 11:56 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

The sh#t is hitting the fan today!

First mass shooting was at the Republican Congressional Baseball Team practice. Looks like some whacked out, 66-year old white Bernie Sanders Nut Job went all postal over at the baseball practice. Fortunately, he sucked at shooting a long rifle and was put down by the various security details at the practice. Good riddance!

Speaking of going postal and not to be outdone over here on the West Coast, the second mass shooting today was at a San Francisco UPS facility! Haven't seen the details on this one, but it could be your classic disgruntled worker case. Shoot a couple of co-workers then blow your brains out or get offed by the Po-Po. Either way, good riddance to you too!

Both of those lowlife, cowardly scumbags don't deserve to be breathing the same air as we do on this planet.

WTF is wrong with people today?

Rich was right! It's going down now!

Looks like it's time to booze up and riot. My drink of choice is gin. Gin makes a man mean.

#977698 - 06/14/17 12:37 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
RogueFanatic Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Kitsap Co.
You're drinking the wrong gin- gotta try The Botanist. It doesn't make you mean, it just makes want to drink more gin...

Edited by RogueFanatic (06/14/17 12:38 PM)

#977699 - 06/14/17 12:49 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: The Moderator]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Originally Posted By: paker
The sh#t is hitting the fan today!

First mass shooting was at the Republican Congressional Baseball Team practice. Looks like some whacked out, 66-year old white Bernie Sanders Nut Job went all postal over at the baseball practice. Fortunately, he sucked at shooting a long rifle and was put down by the various security details at the practice. Good riddance!

Speaking of going postal and not to be outdone over here on the West Coast, the second mass shooting today was at a San Francisco UPS facility! Haven't seen the details on this one, but it could be your classic disgruntled worker case. Shoot a couple of co-workers then blow your brains out or get offed by the Po-Po. Either way, good riddance to you too!

Both of those lowlife, cowardly scumbags don't deserve to be breathing the same air as we do on this planet.

WTF is wrong with people today?

Rich was right! It's going down now!

Looks like it's time to booze up and riot. My drink of choice is gin. Gin makes a man mean.

Nah, this is just another day in Murica, 'cept it was Congressional people that were shot at this time. The sh#t is still intact.

Sh#t will really hit the fan when we have 10 terrorist attacks in a week, or the markets accept reality, or Nick Catches a steelhead. Watch for those indications then get ready.

#977700 - 06/14/17 12:53 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: Sky-Guy]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
Nick Catches

That's a great stage name and not a bad adult film actor stage name.

I'm thinking this list could go on and on and on and on......

Nick Catches.......a steelhead
Nick Catches.......a bad disease
Nick Catches.......a girfriend
Nick Catches.......a boyfriend
Nick Catches.......a farm animal
Nick Catches.......a clue
Nick Catches.......on fire
Nick Catches.......bambi
Nick Catches.......a bigfoot

#977704 - 06/14/17 03:30 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
BGR Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Marysville, WA
This could all have been avoided with the implementation of an ammunition tax.

#977711 - 06/14/17 06:41 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I don't know who you Mods are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for an internet war, I can tell you I don't have 200 Mbps, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for wannabe Mods like you. If you let this go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will troll the chit out of you.

#977715 - 06/14/17 10:27 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you couldnt troll a KK miss cast off your own slipper...

#977716 - 06/14/17 11:36 PM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA

Edited by NickD90 (06/14/17 11:37 PM)

#977720 - 06/15/17 08:27 AM Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Thursday, June 1st 2017. [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

It's social media's fault.

Page 29 of 37 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 176 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |