Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#986350 - 03/03/18 10:58 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber *** [Re: Dan S.]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

GED is fine but when we’re talking about basic law I’m going with the law school graduate every time. Plus I’ve found your opinions to be some of the most retarded drivel I’ve ever had the displeasure of reading.

#986351 - 03/03/18 11:05 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Evo
98th percentile of all High School Seniors....

dont know much about the GED do ya?

That means you graduated _____ in a class of _____ . Oh, wait, you didn't graduate but got a GED instead. Since most high school seniors graduate from high school instead of taking the GED, how could you have possibly placed in the 98th percentile of a test that seniors don't take?

#986352 - 03/03/18 11:09 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

go look it up Steve...

#986353 - 03/03/18 11:13 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: 5 * General Evo]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

In fairness to the competition, they were just teenagers.

#986360 - 03/03/18 12:51 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

He was 26th at first... Then jumped to 62nd...

#986363 - 03/03/18 02:49 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Salmo,

Evo did better on the test than 98% of the people who didn't take it.

Pay attention. Or look it up.

Jeez.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#986364 - 03/03/18 03:02 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Although the GED test represents less of a time commitment than a high school diploma, it's not academically easier. The test is graded on an equivalency scale compared to current high school students. To pass, test takers must perform on a level comparable to or above 60% of high school seniors.

https://study.com/articles/A_High_School_Diploma_v_the_GED.html

#986372 - 03/03/18 05:12 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: LocalTalent]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: LocalTalent

In fairness to the competition, they were just teenagers.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!! rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#986374 - 03/03/18 08:43 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#986378 - 03/04/18 09:59 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Evo, congrats on getting your GED in the 98th percentile. The GED is accepted by about 95% of post-secondary schools, so you could pursue further education at a community college, vo-tech school, or university and obtain an education that will qualify you for a good job. Oh, yeah, a job; I forgot about you and jobs.

#986380 - 03/04/18 11:38 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: 5 * General Evo]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Although the GED test represents less of a time commitment than a high school diploma, it's not academically easier. The test is graded on an equivalency scale compared to current high school students. To pass, test takers must perform on a level comparable to or above 60% of high school seniors.

https://study.com/articles/A_High_School_Diploma_v_the_GED.html

I didn't go to high school. Well, I went for part of 2 years but I did not participate. When I was 17 went in and took all of the GED tests in one day and passed them all. No studying, no pre tests.

#986381 - 03/04/18 11:42 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

thats about what i did... i was in highschool, and didnt have the greatest time... got bullied alot, ect, so i started hanging out with a certain group of people, my grades suffered, and i was sent to an alternative school my sophmore year... the school went by a point system instead of "grades", 19 points was the highest... the school was even worse as far as sh!thead kids, but i did have friends outside of that school... anyway, they told me if i could get 12 points or higher during the grading period, 3 times, i could go back to Hazen... i got a 17, 18, and 19 (which is technically a 4.0)... they wouldnt let me go back, said i had to stay there....

so i quit at 15...

took the test at 20...

#986383 - 03/04/18 12:09 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
thats about what i did... i was in highschool, and didnt have the greatest time... got bullied alot, ect, so i started hanging out with a certain group of people, my grades suffered, and i was sent to an alternative school my sophmore year... the school went by a point system instead of "grades", 19 points was the highest... the school was even worse as far as sh!thead kids, but i did have friends outside of that school... anyway, they told me if i could get 12 points or higher during the grading period, 3 times, i could go back to Hazen... i got a 17, 18, and 19 (which is technically a 4.0)... they wouldnt let me go back, said i had to stay there....

so i quit at 15...

took the test at 20...

NOBODY CARES.

Ive seen the smartest do nothing. Smart is almost a lie, its one of 5 tools you need in life. To get my masters of science, smart was the least important. Managing a budget, field workers, presenting to the public, self motivating, getting approval of a panel of professors on 50 decisions over several years; that was hard. Lots of people dropped out because they were used to reading books and taking tests; that is easy by compariaon.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#986385 - 03/04/18 02:19 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Jason Beezuz]
vapidangler
Unregistered

I dropped out of high school. In 1992 my Mom said it really bothered her that I had left school to go work for my dad. I had no ambition as a kid and I rarely listened to anyone but I wasn't about to let my mother down. So one day I walked into the Adult School ,on acid,and signed up. I passed the GED,again top percentile,all the while I was high,and I ended up going further and getting a diploma,because I'm smart like that. Within 2 years I was strung out on drugs and living on the street,eating out of trash cans. Then I really let my Mom down as she was preparing for a call saying her son was dead.

Moral of the story? Whos gives a f? rofl

#986566 - 03/10/18 02:07 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Jesus [Bleeeeep!] I feel dumber after reading this one...

Keith rofl

#986567 - 03/10/18 04:27 PM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This has been enlightening.

#986649 - 03/13/18 11:35 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Todd]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Todd
After all the whackadoodles think that there is a Democrat behind every tree trying to grab their guns, the first President who actually proposes such a thing is, of course, the Trumpster Fire.

Will there be outrage? Of course not. The Trumponians will probably cheer him on.

Why?

Because they are utterly devoid of anything even resembling logic, consistency, or brains.

The NRA would give any other politician an immediate "F Grade", they'll probably gargle Trump right down to their liver.

Fish on...

Todd

Once again the carp mouthed lying president just can't keep his fat foot out of his mouth. For all of the intelligent people that voted for him....I TOLD YOU! The very people that voted for him are the ones getting screwed the hardest. Trump getting elected revealed the absolute ignorance of a great deal of people in this country. All through his life, the election process, and continuing to this day he's been caught lying, cheating and scamming yet because people have such hatred for anyone who isn't white and latent if not blatant hatred of women they voted for the dirt bag. People who buy into ridiculous conspiracy theories and fake news (Rich G and Sol Dic as examples) screwed themselves right up the old stink pipe. Obama NEVER said he would take any kind of guns away yet the two above mentioned geniuses spread it all over that he did say that. Once again, him being elected revealed the fact that there are a whole lot of poorly educated people that live in a box and don't have the incentive or probably the ability to make intelligent decisions and believe me the worst has yet to come. He blew out Rex Tillerson today and he may have been the only one with a brain. I'd like to revel in my correct prediction but I can't because I love this country and it's so sad to see just how far down the ladder this country has fallen. For those of you who voted for him....you blew it for all of us!

#986651 - 03/13/18 11:38 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: 5 * General Evo]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

if Trump doesnt do anything, you bitch... if Trump does do something, you bitch....

got it....

guess you werent paying attention when your LIBERAL DEMOCRATS voted to do the EXACT SAME THING recently....

where was the outrage?

rofl

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/...m=.47468d2a3361

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/...m=.9a629a70d6d4

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/state-to-let-courts-take-guns-from-people-deemed-a-threat/

I think you should take your GED and enroll in Trump University. You can use all that intelligence you brag about. Hahahahaha

#986653 - 03/13/18 11:41 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: 5 * General Evo]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

lol...

if someone calls the police, and says "my son is acting very violently, and he has guns", the police will be told my a court if a judge deems that to be a credible threat, to temporarily take away the firearms until they show they are otherwise capable of possesing said firearms...

they havent committed a crime, all they did was got "deemed" violent...

thats not due process....

it is however, exactly what hes talking about, and exactly what is in place in Washington, and other states, and is exactly what the 2 democrats in California introduced into legislation last MAY.....

Once again pure ignorance. Did the high school in Florida get due process? Did you get your GED from the Monroe prison?

#986654 - 03/13/18 11:41 AM Re: Donald Trump is a gun grabber [Re: Dan S.]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Que in the sound of the liberal swamp draining................

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1343 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |