THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1031157 - 06/03/20 06:54 AM Does this not scare you?
RICH G
Unregistered

That the stock market can go up and does when it only has reasons to go down.

Does this type of manipulation and your slavery to it scare you?

It should scare you....

Does it bother you that you have no control?

That you are all pawns in a rigged game which is happening at your expense, you are gonna be the victims holding the empty bag in the end.

Does it bother you that you knew about this way ahead of time, like years but you were and still are too phucking dumb and enslaved to do anything about accept to wait for it to happen.

Edited by RICH G (06/03/20 06:59 AM)

#1031162 - 06/03/20 07:35 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Of all the kooky things you say, Rich, this is the least kooky of them all. Your assessments on currency and the economy aren’t far-fetched and this is a problem. Fiat currency doesn’t stand the test of time. The dollar has been under attack by the bankers for most of the 20th century leading to the eventual removal of the gold standard. This is what allowed for the currency manipulation and inflation to occur on the backs of the middle class and the poor who have been the most negatively affected by this. Regarding the stock market, look how quickly it has rebounded (over 26k today) with massive unemployment and massive civil unrest? It doesn’t add up.

I challenge anyone who posts in this thread to a good old fashioned debate. Challenge what is being said if you disagree. Don’t call Rich the buffoon that he may be... provide facts and information that could show he is wrong. No personal attacks. If you can’t engage in this debate without a personal attack then sit this one out.

#1031164 - 06/03/20 07:40 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Those are just the underpinnings of unfettered capitalism, it requires constant and infinite growth in a world that is not infinite. It is a giant house of cards, and always has been.

Manipulation of money, markets, and labor always has been and always will be the game.

You would think that the crashes that expose this folly would cause it to be re-examined by people, but they just keep printing money and giving it to those who are running the game...and the very people being exploited seem to like it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1031165 - 06/03/20 07:48 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

As I’ve said before, you can’t blame capitalism for this (as much as we all know you want to) because a system where big business is sheltered from failures through bailouts and not allowed to fail is not capitalism. Capitalism would allow for big business to fail when they are failing and not be given big dollar bailouts. What we have is corporatism, not capitalism. Central banking and an unregulated out of control federal reserve with the non-stop printing press doesn’t help, either.

#1031166 - 06/03/20 07:54 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
You and RICH are the ones making the statement, Steamer - you should be the ones bringing the facts, not asking for them.

Do you not know how a debate works? It isn't making a bunch of vague statements about a "rigged game" and then expecting a bystander to refute your vague statements with facts.

The fact is RICH has been predicting a system crash for over 20 years and yet here we are. Remember the gold backed Yuan and how it was going to sink the dollar?

You guys are just chicken littles with your "rigged system" and "fiat currency" gibberish. My evidence is the fact that I still hand over fiat currency daily and receive goods and services in exchange for it. Where's your evidence?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1031171 - 06/03/20 08:12 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: Dan S.]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
You and RICH are the ones making the statement, Steamer - you should be the ones bringing the facts, not asking for them.

Do you not know how a debate works? It isn't making a bunch of vague statements about a "rigged game" and then expecting a bystander to refute your vague statements with facts.

LOL. So true. When did we get to this world where people believe and say whatever they want and it is up to the others to disprove it? It should matter to us what is real and what isn’t, but it doesn’t anymore.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1031173 - 06/03/20 09:00 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: Dan S.]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

You guys are just chicken littles with your "rigged system" and "fiat currency" gibberish. My evidence is the fact that I still hand over fiat currency daily and receive goods and services in exchange for it. Where's your evidence?

You are correct that I’ve made my claims and haven’t shown direct evidence yet, but I also have made largely broad statements. What specifically do you want to see evidence of regarding my claims? That dollar de-valuation is occurring? Do you deny that this is happening? Of course it still works because it is the system we have but that could likely change.

#1031174 - 06/03/20 09:01 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
I see many parallels in Rich and Streamer.

That’s great. Anything else that is profound to contribute?

#1031180 - 06/03/20 09:39 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Naw, it doesn't scare me. My life has only a limited dependence on the stock market, so it's direct effects on me are limited. The movers and shakers on Wall Street are the dominant influence in national, if not global, finance, and they certainly have a chokehold on the federal government. The key to change is guillotines on Wall Street and the Capitol Mall, but that ain't a happenin' thing. And since all you bastards won't join me in the Revolution, that's just the way it's gonna' be.

#1031182 - 06/03/20 09:47 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: Streamer]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Streamer
I see many parallels in Rich and Streamer.

That’s great. Anything else that is profound to contribute?

He's upset that his mommy is making him pick up his toys before he can go fishing.

#1031186 - 06/03/20 10:17 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I got a kick out of your recent comment about the hiring process for police officers being broken, you arguing with your interviewer during your interview and how unfair it is that someone you deem less qualified for the job was hired instead of you. The lack of introspection on your part reminded me of Rich and in some ways Evo.

Apparently your reading comprehension seems to be lacking. I stood my ground with being honest about my history. How is that arguing? I passed the oral board interview, I passed the background interview, I scored high on the written exam and in the physical test. My experience simply demonstrates flaws that occur within the system, and I hope my experience was an outlier.

Drawing a false parallel demonstrates a disconnect or inability on your end. Your trolling is subpar, Jake. I expressed interest in a healthy debate regarding a topic that should be discussed. You contribute with false parallels and personal attacks. You clearly demonstrate your level of intellect.

#1031187 - 06/03/20 10:18 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: Streamer]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
As I’ve said before, you can’t blame capitalism for this (as much as we all know you want to) because a system where big business is sheltered from failures through bailouts and not allowed to fail is not capitalism. Capitalism would allow for big business to fail when they are failing and not be given big dollar bailouts. What we have is corporatism, not capitalism. Central banking and an unregulated out of control federal reserve with the non-stop printing press doesn’t help, either.

I agree that what we have is more akin to Corporatism, but it doesn't change the fact that the infinite growth in a finite world required by Capitalism is why we end up with Corporatism...you have to manipulate and rig it, or it will collapse.

Not enough actual growth to sustain the house of cards? Make paper growth...just fuckin print it and hand it out to your corporate masters.

The fact that it is abundantly clear that the only way to insure that the entire thing will implode is concentrating wealth in fewer and fewer, and that we have still decided to go that route, requires it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1031188 - 06/03/20 10:18 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: Salmo g.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Repeal the Citizens United Supreme Court decision.

#1031190 - 06/03/20 10:25 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

My trolling sucks, but you swallowed the bait.

Congrats? You seem more worked up than me.

Edited by Streamer (06/03/20 10:26 AM)

#1031200 - 06/03/20 10:38 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Hey Spoon, Cowboys butts, drive me nuts. Figured I would let you know.

Cool story bro.

#1031201 - 06/03/20 10:39 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I stood my ground with being honest about my history. How is that arguing?

Just going by what you said dude.

My interview was several hours long after they spent 45 minutes arguing with me..... They hired 4 other people.

You just reiterated my point. I said I had never smoked pot in my life (true statement at that point). They argued with me over something they couldn’t prove to be untrue. I ultimately passed the interview regardless when they could have failed me.

#1031204 - 06/03/20 10:44 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Steamer G.

Getting pretty worked up, eh?

#1031206 - 06/03/20 10:50 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed

Hey Spoon, Cowboys butts, drive me nuts. Figured I would let you know.

Cool story bro.

Your Mom’s assless chaps are a sight to behold.

She calls me, specifically my face, her saddle.

You left out the part where she bounces her nuts off your forehead.

#1031207 - 06/03/20 10:50 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

I always thought passing an interview involves getting the job.

Arguing requires at least 2 people, one on each side of the argument.

Unless you’re actually Rich, who surely talks to and argues with himself.

That isn’t how the LE hiring process works. They give pass/fail to oral board interviews and background interviews.

I made one true statement that they took issue with. I asked them if they wanted me to hold my ground being truthful or lie to them and say I did something I never did. If that constitutes me being argumentative then go ahead and interpret it that way.

Edited by Streamer (06/03/20 10:51 AM)

#1031209 - 06/03/20 11:00 AM Re: Does this not scare you? [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

The story hasn’t changed. What are you trying to prove, exactly? You seem to be struggling.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
dizzy fisherman
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 457 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |