my friends and I have shared these stories for years. I'll start off...

I just turned 21 and was working in s.e Portland painting houses. my partner and I decided to hit up a bar called Union Jacks on Burnside at around 2:30 in the afternoon. As we walk in, we witness a drug deal right out of the gate, no problem as far as I'm concerned (see no evil..). then we decide to saddle up to the stage (fully loaded with ones).The first dancer comes out and has a smokin' hot body! Young blonde gal which looks to be maybe twenty something?? she dances her set and I dump nearly all the $ I had. I could not get over her tight ass body! when she was finally done she comes around to pick up her tips, she bends over and says, " thank you", problem was ....she had no teeth! flat out freaked me out! I think my junk went from throbbing to turtle if you know what i mean.

Next dancer comes out. she was a little mroe eye friendly (even with her mouth open). After her set she goes to pick up her tips and tells my friend and I, "she blows up tires in the parking lot". you hav eto love Portland strip clubs. smile