Back in the late 70s when I had my permit my dad taught me how to drive his Chevy truck in the snow. When I got my license I got my Grandpa's Chevy Camaro with a 250 6 cylinder and I put the studs on and it would fish tail a little. Had the car through college and drove back and forth across the pass. Went to Ratskellers in Moscow Idaho on Thursday $2 pitcher night, returned to Pullman by the softball fields and ended up on the sidewalk at the 90 degree turn down hill and was pulled over by the Police who let me go to my apartment off Valley Rd. The neighbor upstairs was from the East Bay area and he had a real hot blonde girlfriend and a big Toyota 4 weel drive but he was probably like 5 ft-4. She left him so what Todd says may be true. Now I have a F-150 2002 Supercrew 140,000 mi but need new tires, rotors, and brake pads and a 2004 F-350 diesel with 160,000 mi. My sons have Chevy trucks and my wife likes to tease him about his big truck little dik. He's having his truck lowered either because he thinks his dik will grow or so he can go through the car wash.