I weighed about 140 pounds at the time and had an issue with touching my toes on both sides of the bike - lol - fvck you guys!

But when I got that thing rolling, I really got it rolling. The horsepower to weight ratio was bigly in my favor compared to most people.

We used to do the High Desert 100 in Bend every year, the Mattawa 100 a few times, and every summer we'd camp out up along the Little Naches river and ride the bikes all over. Really awesome times.

I never flipped off the back of my bike, but I did flip my dad's new bike and tore the rear fender off of it before he even rode it. He had just got the new Husky 500XC, and had me messing with the carb jets. I took it out and was riding past my old school and saw a bunch of my buddies at soccer practice. They gave me the wheelie sign so I cracked that throttle - and promptly wound up on my back with the bike laying on the ground with one of the hand grips and the rear fender fvcked up.

It was embarrassing and expensive at the same time. Those assholes thought it was pretty funny though.

That 500 was a piece of sh!t compared to the 430. I totally got the best end of that deal.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames