Hey Nick ... and others ... You could always come down here and go shoot at Pe Ell. www.plsportsmensclub.com Probably be limited to like three guests at a time but if you'd like, I'd be happy to have you tag along. Probably be best after the 20th of this month.

Not exactly sure, but something like 16 covered benches. Bring your own target stands and targets and set them up at whatever distance you like. Rinfire rifles and pistols as well as any certerfire pistols or revolvers are all good down this a way.

Sorry, but no .50 BMG rounds allowed. Plenty safe but we've found that people just cannot resits trying to dismantle all the metal frame work, piece by piece, on the target rails that hold the Highpower Rifle Silhouette targets. So, predictably, we had to put the kibosh on that opportunity.

Club also has a variety of steel gongs hanging at ranges from 200 to 500 meters capable of handling just about any centerfire rifle cartridge. Two large wood furnaces for cold days. Gotta bring a few sticks of your own wood though.

So yeah, you wanna go shoot at big targets up close or small targets 550 yards away, I'd be happy to take ya.

M.