Originally Posted By: Streamer
Originally Posted By: Todd
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Some of us stay neutral and don’t have party loyalty. We tend to be the more objective ones. Todd clearly has TDS and cannot be objective. Trump is clearly the lesser of the two evil only because Biden is so terrible, but it still isn’t enough for me to cast my vote for him.

"Neutral" in the face of a pathological liar like Trump isn't "neutral", it's pro-Trump.

Libertarians pretend they have no allegiance...but if you don't stand for something, then you don't stand for anything, and are part of the established staus quo.

Fish on...

Todd

You are so ripe with assumptions it’s pathetic. Your reading comprehension sucks too (probably because you’re so rattled having the Democratic cock so far down your throat.) I’ve given criticism to Trump. There just happens to be more warranted toward Biden, and it’s so much it’s making your brainwashed head spin. I bet you can’t even point out where I’ve ever given support for Trump other than the occasional thing he’s done well.

Many people who are libertarian leaning don’t have allegiance to anything but the constitution, limited government, and freedom. It would be easy for you to understand if you actually listened for once and weren’t so spazzed our with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Sometimes you can make a good case for things but clearly you are struggling here.

I like how you continually spout gigantic generalizations as your privilege as a "neutral libertarian"...and then cry like a baby when you are lumped back into one yourself.

No stars.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle