Yup. This just makes everyone else fish the way I've been doing it for years. No loud objections from me. I'm a little concerned there won't be enough productive bank water to go around, but that should be eased by the fact that not as many people are going to pay guides to stand in line like everyone else at the honey holes.

Counterpoint to Evo's "concerns:"
I think it would be a good thing if the QIN profited from this. I've been preaching for years that the tribes could make a lot more money for the nation by premier guiding than they do gillnetting steelhead. Being the exclusive provider of that service should give them a huge advantage over the NT guides, who have to park their boats and get clients out to fish.

Too bad we can't convince the tribes to quit allowing sport harvest of wild fish. That could turn out to be one hell of a gotcha as more people start booking tribal guides to get the premier experience. Many guided anglers are all too excited to bonk everything they catch, so I don't think we can count on goodwill protecting the fish... Oh, well. If they do start profiting more from guiding, perhaps it will change their views on the potential of C&R fisheries. Perhaps....