lol, Todd still thinks hes a super bad ass and no one especially me, is even tough...

theres a reason no one fvcks with me Todd, and when and if someone gets jumpy, all i have to do is say a few words and they change their mind...

like one of your faggot ilk yesterday was parked in the Sportsmans parking lot, in the road, busted ass Acura, and he was fvcking with his stereo, started playing a song thats "Fvck Donald Trump" some garbage ass rapper made, leans back in his ride and starts driving by me...

looked his ass dead in his eyes and said YOU ARE A FVCKIN GEEK...

his 300 pound ass drove the fvck off like the little liberal bitch he is...

atleast the 2 black guys with dreads that were flying through the Fred Meyer parking lot after the election doing the same sh!t, calling white people crackers and other bullsh!t had the balls to atleast say something back... they left too, cuz democrats are fvckin pussies...

you know what you should do Todd, take that Dodge Ham you have, go get a pink Prius, put a little red flashy light in the grill, and a nipple on the roof, change your name to David HasselToff, name the POS T i t, and you can call yourself Dick Rider...

because thats exactly what you are...

Edited by Evo (01/07/21 01:02 PM)