There are so many good memories from 2001 that I
could'nt list them all,but will list a few.
1)Last Febuary my fishin partner and I goin four
for four on large chrome steelies on a very crowded and high pressure system.Being tagged out by 11:00 a.m. and blowing water to get out from the hordes of fisherman.Kid Sauk may recall this day???????.
2)Hooking six and landing six springers in the sled on Easter sunday,the first four by 9:00 a.m.
The last two I had my wife and daughters with me.
As I was fightin the fish my wife was gettin the net,all I can remember is my kid's yellin, get it mom,come on mom, get it, get it mom.She did great
nettin both fish while under pressure.
3)Bouy 10 family vacation 2001 was the best.I got my brother and my two nephews on limits of coho.The best day was when I took the wife and father-in-law out to the bridge and had our nine
fish in 45 minutes,back to the dock to clean them and pick up my two daughters to get there limits with in an hour and a half.What a great year down there,if it wasn't for the three day's of pouring down rain and the wind blowing I would have had to
go to costco and purchase a little freezer.
4)Elk river 2001 was a great event also,That's where I hooked and landed a chrome bright 40lb buck and had lot's of other hook up's.All fish on the elk this late fall were nice chromers with beat red meat.
Hope 2002 will be a repeat of 2001 as far as fishin goes.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE