Been busy all day so getting caught up tonight. I talked to Mark of First Cast Jigs today. I was going to use 6 jigs I already have for the contest prize, but he offered up a half dozen of his latest improved versions for the winner of this jig virgin breaking contest. So I will offer up older but still great unused jigs for 2nd place and 3rd place. 5 jigs for 2nd (3 feathered and 2 for worms) and 4 jigs for 3rd (2 feathered and 2 for worms). Appreciate the integrity shown so far - albiet KB went above and beyond the call of duty a bit laugh .

On rules Q's - kj, if you stick to all the original rules and land one from saltwater count it good. Gooose, you have to use a float (drift fishing them works, but not for this contest - thanks). btw, don't worry about losing your drift fishing touch. It's just like the ol' bycycle cliche' - you'll never forget how, or lose that good touch.

As for you KB, if it's not contributing to the delinquency of a minor, I have a special contest for you. If you break both your jig and real virginities on the same day - this will be your prize:
http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP392.jpg

jk ... C1 - I will answer your float and rig Q's in the following post.

RT

Thanks Troy.

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: RT ]