Congrats Desertdog and EggsGuy. Fun watching that bobber go under, eh? ... Please excuse me gettin on so late - I was fishing today (Kevin Beckman, Shane Stewart, and I went 3 for 6 chromers on, in a N. OR coast stream today, with some other hard takedown misses while backtrolling; so steelies starting to show down our way too) and my son was online much of the night after dinner. Anyway, >>>

I declare D'dog the 1st place winner. Mark Anderson of First Cast Jigs will be sending you 6 of his newest jigs. E-mail him your street address to firstcastjigs@earthlink.net with an explaination of your win and for him to look at this post of mine in this thread. Thanks. smile

As for you EggsGuy, I went back and checked my original post and it said ... "any other members that confess to their jig virginity here in this thread, thus entering also." I had in mind that you first post a fess up and then get after it. But technically I did not say that clearly. *So I declare E'Guy second place. I will be sending you 6 jigs instead of 5 (3 feathered and 3 rubber worm jigheads). ... But because you were a wuss for not posting before jig fishing, you now must change your moniker to "Eggs&JigsDude". laugh Just kidding. Since I am temporarily without internet service, and I won't give out my son's e-mail addy (I'm using his ISP until I get new service), please e-mail your street addy to Mark at the above address, with a note to call it over to me.

* I will also up the 3rd place prize to a half dozen jigs, so keep after it people. ... And after reading Osprey's post in this thread earlier, I would think there might be a 4th place prize from him too. Os, please verify what you are offering up for 4th place. Thanks.

Get back after 'em! smile

RT

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: RT ]