I remember getting "jumped on" by quite a few folks when I offered to get eggs for those who needed them a few months ago. I bought 10 pounds for a few folks who will remain nameless. The gillnetters ended up getting paid 35 cents per pound for the fish they sold to my client, a fishbuyer, so they got $3.50 of my money. My client got the remaining $31.50. The benefit to them was minimal.

My eggs that I use came from fish that I caught, or eggs that I "egg whored" cleaning fish for other folks at the fish cleaning stations at Sekiu. I remember cleaning fish for one board member and his passnegers who forgot their knife.

Call me irresponsible if you want, but I was helping out fellow fishermen, which is a lot more than I can say of some of my critics. It seems that all they can do is to be critical of others. I have made many offers for fishing and hunting on this board. I have connected with 7 other PP members and am confident that they would say that I am a man of my word. I offer to take someone before I try to mooch trip, and I have had many offers that I hope to take advantage of in the future.

So with that said, take a look at all of a person's actions before you judge them, not just one particular action.

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.