I personally think that we are going to see a rash of traffic citations. Know why? There's more than one way to replace revenue that Timmy removed from the state coffers and that most of you wouldn't vote back in via the gas tax, and the main one at the moment is "emphasis patrols". The "emphasis" will be on diverting as much money into the state coffers as possible to make up the difference between then and now.

And lest you think that "going with the speed of traffic" is an excuse, or start thinking that there's no way they will be able to pull over hundreds of people all speeding, think again. They now use aircraft several miles away from enough police to roadblock the typical limited access highway, pick out all the speeders by vehicle description and radio them to the waiting officers, they pull everyone over, block the road, and hand out tickets. No shait, I had this happen on Highway 12 - I was pulling my boat and was not speeding but they stopped everyone and went through the list - I was not on it thank God but pretty much everyone else was. The officer said they had over 50 in that one bust. Look for this on a highway near you soon eek