Gutz -

Do the ends always justify the means?

We are about to attack a country that has not attacked us or its neighbors since the last war....we are undertaking this effort in direct defiance of the world organization WE CREATED...

Americans were also overwhelmingly in favor of our actions in Vietnam...history has proven that to be a mistake. If time proves this to be a mistake will you feel remorse for the families of the dead?

Some people (not you Gutz) seem to think this War stuff is all dancing bananas and clinking classes. Well...while your bananas are dancing and you are enjoying your toasts to war....remember...people (soldiers AND civilians) are bleeding, even dying. Try tempering your obvious glee at the prospect of war with the thought that our friends and family members are in harms way...

I propose UN resolution 666...US does what it wants when it wants and everyone else kisses our ring.

I noticed no one touched my comment about pre-emptive crime prevention with a ten-foot pole...so I'll throw it back up there...

"They might (have a different perspective).....

..but I doubt it would be so clouded a perspective that they would attack Britain because it could 'potentially' attack them in the future...I believe the Brits also have WMD...

It would be akin to arresting people because they are likely to commit a crime....pre-emptive crime prevention.

Some people probably thing that's a really good idea...."