I'm with Erndog, mine is a 89' 19.5' Bayline Capri. It has a 2.3ltr Ford, so trolls for several days on a tank of gas. I upgraded to electronic ignition so no more changing points, purs like a kitten most of the time. I have a Cannon UniTroll manual rigger and a Cannon DigiTroll electric, both ebay scroungers, looking for another electric I can afford. It is a summertime family boat, pulls tubes and skiiers on Saturday, and kills fish on Sunday. I upgraded the Humminbird 100 to a 3D Paramount, love the three dimenisonal view. Looking to get a GPS soon, and a VHF radio. The top is rotted, so leaks but a little Deft has slowed it down a lot. The upholstery is getting pretty tattered, so don't care about blood and scales, they add character. Takes anything the Sound can dish out, have taken water over the bow with no problems, bow cover installed of course! Items to get include-kicker motor and/or trolling plate, GPS, VHF, new bigger top, HEAT. Yep, going to install a heating system for these cold ass winter BM trips some day!