Or you could ask them to talk to similar small communities like "Packwood" and ask them how much these WSR rules have brought economic growth into their community. They were told the same thing that when wild fish were restored back into there area; that tourists from all over world would be coming there seeking to fish on these c&r "wild fish" and that there hotels, stores, and gas station would all prosper. They have had this type of "WSR" fishery in their streams and rivers now for over 10 years, and they are still waiting for that big promised "economic wave" from the "fishermen". There are always two sides to the coin Dave. I am afraid that for every one success story, that there is 10 failure stories.

PS; I wouldn't want to take my brand new truck to "Sparky's fish in" either (especially since its been posted on the internet). Maybe his followers can rent one of those armored prison busses (along with the guards laugh ). If they were smart, they would post Sparky picture in their windows and ware shirts (the one with the bulls eye around it) and that would almost guarantee them that none would mess with them or their rigs laugh Maybe Sparky can even talk Bob into posting no shooting signs along the local rivers laugh

Sparky's new fishing vests are now available! laugh laugh

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????