What I do know is that guys who want to engage in really long draw out coversations about " Guns, Bullets, ballistics, gun laws, gun politics, how wrong it is that they can't get tracer ammo, how stupid it is that they can't hunt with a .50 BMG or a 30 round clip " are without a doubt the most boring SOB's you will ever come across. " How's it going Dave " " Great, I just worked up a new load for my 227.3000 Brinkermeyer and I gotta tell ya, its everything the old .1500-3200 ever was which you will recall was a Pet load of Hank Hammermiller back in 1972. Its got way more frontal density and is 30 feet per second faster than the 450 whapsnapper which was of course outlawed by the stinking liberals and soccer moms who ain't smart enough to join the NRA "... Yada Yada Yada... F%CKING SPARE ME.

Its been my personell experiance that gun guys and guys who hunt or not the same type of person. A gun guy is a fat SOB who seldom goes hunting but can tell you all about it all day. A hunting guy will talk about hunting, and never even mention what type of gun he was using.. because it really don't matter.

Why do I care so much about this type of post. Easy.. As a Hunter I feel the biggest threat to my right to own fire arms is in fact the small fanatical group of Dickweed " Gun Guys" who bitch and whine about stupid gun stuff that has nothing to do with hunting, or in anyway represent the vast majority of gun owners in the USA.