B-Run, am I supposed to think you are one of the millions of jackasses out there in a store bought tree stand coughing through your shiny new fart silencer in scent proof clothes with doe in heat scent sprayed all over your fat body, which is covered head to toe in some kind of trendy camo ?

There are a lot of a-holes in this world, some in almost every crowd, most crowds are wholey made up of them in my opinion...

I own a couple of rifles with custom barrels and stocks, own a couple handfulls of factory rifles, handload all of my own ammo, use a chronograph and some knowledge of ballistics to make drop charts for my rifles, and have target turrets which can put the crosshairs on the point of impact to way on out there if I choose, all so I can shoot water jugs and rocks...

I don't have any military crap, swords, throwing stars, numchucks, rebel flags, ear rings, tatoos, 30 round clips, or whatever else you seen me with in your dream................

I do stand 6'2", weigh 210-220 lbs, and cut timber in the Coast Range more or less 7 days a week, any fat that I can keep on is well enough placed not to bother your eyes................

P.S. I am a contractor who gets paid only for what I get done, not a clock punching bagdragger, so if you happen to know some fat lazy cutters, there really isn't much to compare.

Now, I don't expect an apology, but I think we'd all be better off if you'd stop bragging about your ignorance.