Originally Posted By: Blades™
HAHAHA now thats funny!!!!
Meat head- Just becasue I am a big guy instantly assumes I am a meat head although I have a BACH degree and still going to school part time. But if Abu says so....
Rent-a-Cop-Becase I employed by the goverment and enforce the law I am a rent-a-cop because Abu says so....
Gay-Because I said I was gay to Hohbomb just to have him stop harassing me because he would not stop by all means that i am gay according to Abu, even though I have a etremely hot girlfriend, that at one time I posted a pic, but nobody believed me, so whatever. But i am gay just because ABU says so....

I think that Abu has a fascination with me and the thought that i am gay. Thats why he always talks about me. LOL Althought he has never met me.

Hey ABu, you live in this country right? That falls under my juristiction..lol

Yeah... Clearly you are NOT a meat head. You are highly educated and highly literate. Thats why your posts are proofread and edited so well.

Btw, I'm sorry you feel that I have "harassed you and would not stop by all means". I assure you it was purely coincidental, ...as I merely wanted to MAKE FUN of you.

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat.