Originally Posted By: Todd

Also...back to her excellent foreign policy experience...she got her first passport two years ago, and can see a Russian island from the farthest western point of Alaska.

Cool.

My 5 year old daughter got her first passport when she was 9 months and has set foot in German, Amsterdam, and Mexico.

My 3 year old boy got his first passport at the ripe age of 11 months and has only set foot in Mexico.

I'd say my two children are probably as qualified, if not more qualified in the foreign policy experience division than the VPILF.

PS. I've been to Russia, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan and own and a display a Quoran in my house. I think that makes me a muslim terrorist and probably disqualifies me for my foreign policy experience.

At least that is what I told those damned Jahova-Witnesses that started talking to me out in the front yard as I was doing some yard work. I invited them in to read the Quoran with me and to join "the jihaad". The looks on their faces was priceless...yet declined to come in the house with me for some reason.