McSame is up to 60% now(wow)? Are they trying to make Barry the underdog at the last moment so people will feel sorry for Uh-bama? - The come back kid, I can hear NBC billing it now "The greatest general election comeback ever." lol.

As for Gibson's sorry ass making up "bush doct." crap and springing it on Palin, that's sad. It's no wonder Palin looked at him like wtf.

I think it's funny when the dems want detailed answers on how someone will handle foreign affairs. If they don't get them, then all the sudden they are unqualified, or this is the scariest thing that could ever happen to the U.S. that someone of this stature is running for office or VP. But yet when they ask Barry, he replies "it is not appropriate for somebody who is one of two people who can be the president of the United States to start tipping their hand in terms of what their plans might be with respect to Iran." - Oh so it's top secret Barry? lol

Meanwhile the entire press corps scowers Alaska looking for any dirt. I hope they get some good fishing time in. It seems like they are wasting their time otherwise.