First off, just want to add my condolences for Keith Olbermann and Chris Mathews. I know some of you were big fans. It ought to be fun watching Keith try to put some sort of political spin on QVC while trying to sell a ronco electric mixer or something like that. I see Jane and Scarboy are scrambling around in the morning trying to step it up a notch now. LOL. Gotta love MSLSD.

WOW magicfly...I was unaware of that polling data. You see I thought the democratic underground paid people to pad those polls all day long. I never really paid attention to them anyway, look what happened the last two elections. What's wrong with them? They are getting behind in their work! LOL McSame should be behind about 40 pts by now.

So can I ask a question to those members of the far left that so actively live on this board? Is it possible for any women to run the United States. Seriously, I just want to see where you're coming from whether it be sexist, or for any reason.

As a member of the opposite party I feel Palin is very qualified to lead the United States in the event of John McCain's death, or if she has to take over for some reason. I also feel confident that she would make a great President if she decided to run in the next general election -which I gotta good feeling about her future.

She's been in the PTA which already supercedes someone filling out a passport application, a mayor of a city in Alaska which is/was probably dominated by men. Shes a current sitting governer with 29,000+ employees which is a lot more then a certain candidate can brag about that boast being a "community organizer" LOL. She leads the Alaska National Guard. For those that have been in the military, they can understand where she's coming from and what that means. So Matt Dillon can just go suck a hockey stick on that one - LOLz.

One great quality I see in Sarah will probably be inheriting Bush Foreign policy. So no fears here. I know you guys think FAIL and hate that, but I'm safe since 911. And yes we've about wrapped up a win in Iraq to your dismay. I'd rather have Sarah deal directly with Russia by confronting them then to have Obama sell it off as a EU problem - Let Nato and the guys with Blue helmets take on Russia. LOL - laughable at best.

I think discounting a women will be your downfall.

After all Obama has 300 "foreign policy advisers" on his side that were probably party or community organizers too! Sarah has the United States Military on her side.

So goodluck moonbats!