Originally Posted By: Pisco Sicko
Is that their source for weaponry? I can see how price counts, but somehow they have to get it home. I don't know how much experience they have with that transit.

If they can ship drugs like they do and get a majority of their shipments through, how hard would it be to get arrms through another route? They would rather have more effective weapons than just the watered down version. I sure would. They have the money as well. Yes, a good amount of their weaponry comes from black market sources from outside of the US, like South America & Africa.

NEW full auto weapons are not available for sale to the general public in the U.S. In certain states, Class 3 weapons (full auto), can be owned by citizens if they pass background checks and pay the appropriate tax stamps. A gun like a MAC-10 is about $3,000. UZI's $5-7,000, MP-5s go for $20-25,000, AK's $8-15,000 depnding on style, M-16's go for $20-25,000. All of which had to be manufactured prior to a specific date, I believe 1984. Washingtonians are allowed to own these, provided they owned them prior to July 1st, 1994. A few other exceptions would also apply, but you would either have to be an armorer, Class 3 dealer, or manufacturer, essentially. This is a broad generalization, but it gets you close. We had our Federal Firearm's Licenses for about 9 years before we let them expire and close up shop.

So, spend $3-25,000 for a full auto version here, or $100 there. Plus they would have to go through a BATFE transfer process to buy the full auto gun from the lawful owner. Using that math, it becomes obvious where they get their full auto weapons, which is outside of the US. Feel good legislation.

Unfortunately for me, I lost all of my guns in a boating accident.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.