Question....kind of new to the downrigger game. I was fishing meadow point on Sunday (all day), marked fish but they wouldn't bite. Went with hoochies, and coyote's in 120 - 180ft of water with ball down around 80-110. In the morning two guys caught kinger's but overall appeared slow. Around 11:30 the flood tide got trucking and I found large schools of fish, and big bait balls pushing up against the point. Managed to entice one shaker on a jig of all things, he went back to his friends, and had another shaker hit the coyote. Now these fish were in a zone of 200-250 ft of water down around 150-180ft. The question is what would you run and how would you do it. I got down deep and trolled through the zone but nothing. Help a guy out please. Colors, depth, leader length, fast troll with the tide, how bout deeper water toward the fishing lanes? Thank you in advance. This is frustrating. I went to the locks this evening and teener kings in the window. I gave them the finger and left. Thanks.