Damn, what a difference a day makes! Todays catch was zip. We had one coho to the boat before it spit the hooks and that was it. Never saw a net fly and the charter sounded like they were struggling to put some fish in the box. We fished over bait the entire time, it was everywhere!

I did have an interesting experience when someone asked me if I was Parker! I thought about it for a minute and wondered what trouble I could stir up, but then decided to tell him my real identity. I saw that the boat he was fishing in said Rotten Chum Guide Service, so I assume it was John and he was taking a break from his river gig to try for a chromer king. Only one problem, no biters today.

I stopped by the Locks tonight and there were ZERO kings in the windows and none milling out front. Man, that first push of fish shot through quickly.

On a brighter note, two buddies are out at Jeff Head tonight and have a 10# 'nook in the box. I'm taking tomorrow off, but back at it at 'o dark thirty Thursday morning, Hopefully the forecasted weather change brings in some fish.