Now now now. I will keep my check thank you but Dave I am on my wife's death benefit. Had not it been for that the 80k she paid in and her employer matched gone as mine if I kick the bucket which Soc. Sec is counting on as if we all lived to 90 then all gone. Before I was borne my grandmother was one of the first to get L&I so many years ago when my gramp was killed so I understand programs and intent.

I do not have probs with government programs but none have done or have cost what the nation was promised and this happens as we get used to this then expand for that reason, then expand for this reason or add a benefit for that reason. Want a read big guy???? Go get the congressional testimony on what, how, and what rates the income tax would be when it was implemented AND WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE PROMISED.

So when you talk medical for all then everyone then one should approach with caution. You should not trust the SOB that says oh we will control cost so it doesn't cost anymore as they piling BS on 10 ft deep deep just the same as the SOB who says oh everyone can have health care we don't need to change anything. Both are lying SOB's.

We need government programs to help those who can't for what ever the reason. Health care big example but it needs boundaries that stick so both parties can't use it to buy votes. Which big guy is why 90% of the changes in the tax code since the income tax and other social programs have been about. We let the SOB's in DC ( both R & D ) use our tax money to finance programs and just pure PORK to buy our votes. WE deserve what we get and it will rhyme with shucking!