Originally Posted By: freespool
Originally Posted By: stlhdr42
Thats my bottom line. I'll bet I am not far off either. There is work out there but a lot of em don't want to work. And don't get me started about the single women with peanut butter legs that has 8 kids from different dads, and doesn't even have an idea who the dads are.

Under the stupid taxation plan, you would now be liable for $500, for making a stupid statement.
The only way around this tax is to sit down and think it through, good luck.

So I am stupid because I don't like to pay for others who make bad decisions or are lazy? I say you are stupid for being OK with that. Never said all participants fall under that category but I think a lot do. There are some that are deserving of assistance. Not saying the programs should be cut just wishing we could weed out the bad apples somehow.

There are jobs out there. Lots are minimum wage like labor ready but they are out there. UPS hired for holiday help and would hire anyone with a heart beat that was interested and couldn't find as much help as they needed. All someone had to do was sign up and they had a 2 month job.

Edited by stlhdr42 (01/18/11 02:34 PM)