as i said, peoples opinions are/were formed due to its illegality and what the government told you to think...

i have never once smoked weed, and then though "sh!t, i wanna shoot some H now"... never once smoked weed and thought "hmmm, a nice fat gram of Meth would really do the trick"... it was more like " damn im starving, better go hit up JiB for some burgers and fries"... then, i forgot, and remembered 2 hours later and just ordered pizza... (<< joke, weed doesnt make you stupid)...

for weed to be of the same class as Meth and H, is ridiculous and absurd... weed smokers or whatever you want to call them, arent the ones stealling the boat motors off the back of your boats (they would get flustered and give up within the first 30 seconds), Meth addicts do, they will also cut the catelytic converters off your car in a Wal Mart parking lot becaus they have platinum in them... weed also doesnt kill you, remember, my girlfriends brother is dead now, because of H... Coke is another one thats not even comparable, it can be made into crack, and i dont know 1 person that has ever sucked someones dong for a bowl of weed (unless they are some skanky bug infested ho bag that would do it regardless)...

part of the reason that weed was illegal for so long, is that the government truely cannot capitolize on it and completely own it... you cant own a natural growing plant... you cant patent a naturally growing plant... the BigPharm dont want any competition, they also dont want anything called "medicine" around if their hands are all up the colon in it... BigPharm/Government, basically the same entity...

THC, CBN, and CBD are the 3 major components of weed, THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol ) is what gets you high, its psychoactive, CBN (Cannabinol) is also phsycoactive, but not nearly as relevant as THC, but does work with it to get you "high"... CBD (Cannabidiol) is a bit different, IT is the one that kills cancer cells and reduces inflamation and such... it is also nearly half of the plant percentage wise...

if you want to get technical, pretty much everything you ingest gets you "high"... Food, Water, Beer, Wine, Candy, Dogsh!t, you name it, there are receptors in your brain that fire when something goes down your tube, or your lungs, or in your vein, or even up your butt...

you can feel "full", "violated", "happy", "drunk", ect... although, alchohol, and other drugs do affect your thinking, but that is because the "drug" goes after certian receptors and makes them fire in a way they arent normally doing it...releasing certian chemicals in YOUR body that have always been there and continue to be produced...

its the government not being able to take full controll of it, so they dont want anything to do with it....

same with DMT, it occurs in basically EVERYTHING on earth, yet its illegal... litterally, your body is producing DMT right now, the grass in your yard is producing it, the trees, the spider you just squished on the floor... government cant controll it, so its illegal...