Originally Posted By: stlhead
I don't think they will go down one bit. We are talking crazies here who plan on dying. Why should a teacher with a pea shooter be a deterrent? More like an added challenge...a bonus. Plus now some of these nut jobs wear body armor.

There is no way we will be willing to accept a single mishap with a teacher/firearm/child in a school. That would be a media/lawsuit frenzy. And armed teachers will never be LE. At best they will be teachers who have had some firearm training. Not the same at all.

We have been accepting this sh!t since the nut [Bleeeeep!] in Texas back in th 60's. Now we want to do something! Now! This is BS!!!! If I lost a family memeber in these past tragedies I'd be phukin pissed that something was done before I lost my family member. Why is this recent one such a big deal? Because they were kids? You mean columbine, Vtech, the 6 year old in the movie theater werent kids. We have been accepting the worse case scenario for too long. Let me fight back. I'm not suggesting pea shooters either. I'm talkn pistols in person stopping .45 acp, snub nose 44's, AR's in .458 socom, 12 gauges. I mean stuff that will put some seriuos phukin holes in the little pissant. Drop the phuker pronto amigo!!!!!!!!!!!

j7 2012