Originally Posted By: stlhead

You hear shots. Pull gun for defense. Door swings open and a man is pointing a gun at you:

A) You shoot Bob the PE teacher.
B) Bob the PE teacher shoots you.
C) You shoot a cop.
D) Cop shoots you.
E) Perp shoots you.
F) You shoot the perp but he's wearing body armor. See E.
G) You shoot the perp and are a hero.
H) Fantasy scenarios: You and Bob draw down realizing neither one is a threat. You and cop draw down realizing neither one is a threat. These can only happen as a result of improper training. Training say's you kill someone who points a gun at you.

Not good odds of being a hero. Mostly it ends up bad.

I'm not looking to be a hero. I'm looking to give myself a dog in the fight. You forgot scenario I.

I) sit there like like a little pu$$y, get shot, and watch other people get shot as they hide under desks and chairs. While we wait 90 seconds of pure hell for the cops to show up. And to hear from you they arent very good at their job when they get there. F that man.

A dead nut bag is not a threat. Wouldn't have a gun in my hands by the time the cops got there anyway. Comunication between LE and a school with todays technology would be pretty easy to set up. Its like you said....some of us think realisticly.

More fighters, less flighters!

Since you have done nothing but criticize. What do you have to offer for a soultion?

j7 2012