Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Dogfish

Really? Keeping an eye on me? Whatever for? I'm a banker, live fairly clean, been president of my school board, ran a bond levy for my kids school, hobby farmer, good father and husband, I have proposed legislation and saw it passed, even shook the governor's hand after she signed it. Pillar of the community, I am. No really, I am. How often, either openly or behind the scenes have I helped folks here and asked for nothing in return? More than probably 99% of the folks here. Don't mean to brag. It is just the facts.

When you need help protecting your rights, let me know. Oh wait, keeping you apprised of the situation at hand, and letting you know that you may wish to stock up on your 16rd mags before they are legislated out of reach might be considered being helpful. Also, as a bit of safety advice, bedside table or a quick safe would be a better option than under your pillow. Would hate to see a ND take out a fellow fisherman..

Take care, I wish you well.

I am better for knowing you. Thank you.

+infinity thumbs Dogfish is the Salt of the Earth.

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile